Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Paragon kilns

Maui Greenstone
2008-08-18, 12:17am
So a friend of mine is in the market for a paragon for doing pmc and the like. Who out there has the best deal on these babies?

John

gubnavnania
2008-08-18, 12:46am
Clay king?

Maui Greenstone
2008-08-19, 2:18pm
Is there a web site?

Paul Ewing
2008-08-19, 2:41pm
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I purchased one of our Bluebirds from him and he had good service and fast shipping at the best price at the time.

Ellen Black
2008-08-19, 7:21pm
If you are thinking of trying Bronze Clay down the road, look for a brick kiln.

theglasszone
2008-08-20, 12:04pm
It looks like Clay King does have excellent prices going right now - and free ship!!! I recently acquired the Paragon SC2BD, the cute little Blue Kiln with the Bead Door. I LOVE IT!!!

I do work on the smaller side, and the bead door isn't very big, but it sure works great for me! By the way, just in case you (or anyone else, for that matter) needs it, here's a link to Cool Tools' site which has a tutorial on how to program these. I found it very helpful with mine. They're price is a bit higher, and for me at least, I didn't need the "peek window" on the front - I like surprises and look forward to opening my kiln in the a.m. to see what's happened overnight!

Here's the link for Cool Tools:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good luck!
De

LoriBird
2008-08-21, 5:13am

I purchased one of our Bluebirds from him and he had good service and fast shipping at the best price at the time.

I did too. And I agree!

nickandryan
2008-08-21, 10:33am
I also bought my Bluebird from Clay King. Fast shipping, great customer service, and their prices were the best. I bought mine in December, have used it ever since with no problems- I did buy the larger version- two bead doors and a little extra headspace. It's perfect for making beads- I can fit 100+ mandrels in there if I stack them slightly on the ends.

They are who I'd reccommend!

Laura

LoriBird
2008-08-21, 2:58pm
I also bought my Bluebird from Clay King. Fast shipping, great customer service, and their prices were the best. I bought mine in December, have used it ever since with no problems- I did buy the larger version- two bead doors and a little extra headspace. It's perfect for making beads- I can fit 100+ mandrels in there if I stack them slightly on the ends.

They are who I'd reccommend!

Laura

100+??!! Holy schmokies!! I can't still that long...lol I have the 2 door blue bird too.... wow, I never knew it would hold THAT many beads! WOW.

samandsha
2008-09-05, 6:16am
I bought my Bluebird from Clayking too and love it. They had the best price at the time and shipped immediately. They were running a special with free shipping at the time. I just love it. It's a real work horse and I run it atleast 5 or 6 times a week with no problems.

Firedragon
2008-09-25, 9:57am
It looks like Clay King does have excellent prices going right now - and free ship!!! I recently acquired the Paragon SC2BD, the cute little Blue Kiln with the Bead Door. I LOVE IT!!!

I do work on the smaller side, and the bead door isn't very big, but it sure works great for me! By the way, just in case you (or anyone else, for that matter) needs it, here's a link to Cool Tools' site which has a tutorial on how to program these. I found it very helpful with mine. They're price is a bit higher, and for me at least, I didn't need the "peek window" on the front - I like surprises and look forward to opening my kiln in the a.m. to see what's happened overnight!

Here's the link for Cool Tools:

Good luck!
De

Christmas came early at my house yesterday! This is the exact one I ordered from Cool Tools. I'm looking forward to it. I have a rather large pmc project coming up and the kiln couldn't wait for the holidays. \\:D/

Or rather, my husband got tired of my oohs and ahhs every day looking at the website. *laughs*