Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Trey Cornette Booking for early 2009

Trey Cornette
2008-09-04, 12:33pm
I have had a couple of cancellations due to shop closure and find myself with some open months for teaching
I have March and April open for 2 day workshops.
Please contact me if you would be interested in having me come teach a workshop at your studio.
Peace,
Trey

zen-mom
2008-09-04, 12:48pm
I do it but you're already coming here :)

Trey Cornette
2008-09-04, 1:00pm
Oh Yeah! I am really looking forward to Redondo Beach in Feb!!!!

zen-mom
2008-09-04, 1:41pm
I promise it won't be as cold as Troy, MI in February... We don't even own winter coats, sweatshirts is about as cold as it gets here :)

alaskagirl
2008-09-06, 11:52am
I think you should come to Eagle River in March too. Next fall is a long stretch to wait.

Laura

GlassFirenze
2008-09-23, 12:54am
Patience Laura... like a good fisherman, patience serves a good lampwork artist too. ;-)

Deborah- lol

Trey Cornette
2008-09-23, 7:25am
HI everyone :p
Thanks to all the people who contacted me.
I am now fully booked through Sept. 09
Peace,
Trey

Sue in Maine
2008-09-25, 7:48am
Trey,

I don't mean to hijack this post but I would like to (as in kind of proud!) show people what a difference taking a class from you has done for me.

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105457

If anyone is on the fence about a class, I hope the improvements in my tube beads are enough to convince folks they SHOULD sign up for lessons with you.

Thank you for the differences in my beads.

All the best,

Sue

Elegance_1
2008-09-25, 8:00am
I missed your class here in Dallas this month. No funds.... I will be saving up and stashing money for the next time you are in the area. As a matter of fact, if you are not already coming next year (haven't checked your website) perhaps I can be a point person to make it so. :)

Anne Ricketts
2008-09-25, 8:40am
Dang, I hope Jim saw this! Are ya coming to Austin???

Trey Cornette
2008-09-25, 5:22pm
I would love to come to Austin!
Like I posted earlier I am completely booked up until next fall.
Well I could maybe squeeze in a late November early December this year.
Thats not much time for a studio to put it together
I had a gig fall through and was going to just relax a little but just maybe, if I could talk mom into it;)
Thanks for the kind words Sue. I sure loved Maine!!!!!!