Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Mahalo Flame Kissed Glass

mikala
2008-09-06, 1:17am
Aloha Reenie,:waving:

I just have to say, and I have been meaning to since I ordered twice that you have just excellent customer service! Shipping to Hawaii always takes forever. (Love the little pieces of candy you throw in there also its always such a nice surprise.) But not when I order from Reenie takes only 3 days to arrive here. Thank you so much! I don't know why it took me so long. I'll be back.

Mahalo,
Michele

Reenie
2008-09-06, 12:58pm
Thank you Michelle. One day I will hand deliver your glass to you :-) Hawaii is one place I hope to visit before I die!
I hope that's a long, long time away too.

theglasszone
2008-09-06, 3:16pm
Hawaii is one place I hope to visit before I die!
I hope that's a long, long time away too.

You better mean the DYING - not the FLYING, woman!!!

I think Reenie is the greatest, too! She's always so careful with the packing, and the prompt service, the little "goodies" and her willingness to actually test some of the new stuff and show us the results, first hand, is truly "personal".

~De

mikala
2008-09-06, 3:59pm
Aloha,

I made a mistake on my order and purchased insurance twice. She called me at 8:30 at night my husband answered she thought it was late in Hawaii. But we were just having dinner. Her voice kind of reminded me of Jaime Lee Curtis for some reason. Anyway she has such a sweet voice.

Mahalo,
Michele

Reenie
2008-09-06, 7:08pm
Jaime Lee Curtis....OMG! Oh well I like Jaimie Lee Curtis...She's one woman that doesn't care about getting older and doesn't have to have a million surgeries to try and look young again.
Not that....it matters but I think she's really down to earth! But yea....why am I agreeing???? LOL

mikala
2008-09-06, 8:48pm
Aloha,

Because I think you really are down to earth!

Mahalo,
Michele