Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Help! Trouble with an older-well loved Oxygen Concentrator

bellavistaglass
2008-09-06, 7:12pm
Hi Everyone,
I have my Nortel mega minor/Devilblis 5lpm oxycon setup for demos at a show this weekend...had it turned off near the end of the day, someone turned the power off . I didn't know this and I went to turn the concentrator on again...(long story I NEVER turn it on and off thru the course of the day) ..special circumstance and I realized the power was out and the "needs servicing light" was on oxy con made a clicking noise...I looked at my toolbox annealer, no light acck! No power. Kiln Crashing :wtf:???? So found the source turned the power back on, light went on to my kiln, turned on the concentrator (it seemed to work but the needs service light is still on... Anyone ever had this happen...What did you do??? Is the concentrator still functioning til I can get it serviced??? EEEEK!!!! Any help , advice, experience shared graciously accepted! Thanks!!!!!!
Cheers,
Patricia

Reenie
2008-09-06, 8:39pm
I'm hoping I can help. You used this at a show right? Did it just stop working?
Was it plugged into something that others were using like one long strip of connectors for you and others to share? The Devilbliss doesn't like to share and will shut off.
If you turned it back on at home and the service light is on...check the bottom or the back (can't remember where) for a "reset" button.
Try pressing that and see if that corrects the problem
Hope that helps!

bellavistaglass
2008-09-06, 8:49pm
Oh Reenie, Thanks.
I left it all at the show when they locked the doors until tomorrow.. I just felt sick... I go back early tomorrow morning before the show opens and will try that... I have my old trusty hothead as a back up but as I am torching next to a harp and classical music I would prefer my " instrument" to be a touch quieter...Thanks!
Patricia

Reenie
2008-09-11, 10:49am
Patricia,
Did it work after the advice? I've been thinking about you since the weekend....Let me know okay?