Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : New Mini Tutorial Posted In My Blog

Marcy
2008-09-10, 5:56am
Hi,
Just wanted everyone to know that I just posted a free mini tutorial for a sculptural cactus on my blog. http://www.StudioMarcy.blogspot.com

I posted this in the Tutorial section, but wasn't sure exactly where it fit.

Stop by and hope you try it.
Marcy

Abacus Beads
2008-09-10, 7:21am
Marcy
Thanks for the mini tuit. It's people like you that share your knowledge that makes this the best forum on the net
Liz R

Marcy
2008-09-10, 7:34am
Thank you. I'll be posting more on my blog and hopefully folks will stop by and try them out.

Marcy

Damselfly
2008-09-10, 11:22am
thank you so much for posting this! I'm a new(ish) lampworker, and I really appreciate how much of their knowledge and talent people are willing to share. :)

Marcy
2008-09-10, 6:41pm
Just hope you take a little time and try it.
Marcy

josielv
2008-09-10, 6:48pm
you are awesome sweetie!!!!!!!!

A_Glass_Bash
2008-09-10, 9:48pm
marcia it makes me happy to see such stuff being posted for all :) Thanks a bunch and maybe I'll try cactus's next. LOL no I am looking for halloween stuff right now on demand from some friends. LOL

Lizabeads
2008-09-12, 12:13am
Yes, Thank you very much. All of us can't afford to buy tutorials and I was afraid that no one was going to share information anymore without getting paid !! Your a sweetie!!=D>:grin:

Marcy
2008-09-12, 4:19am
Thank you. I thought once in a while a freebie is just what we need. I know how much I enjoy finding free tutorials and trying them out. I'll be doing more periodically on my blog and will link here.

By the way, do you guys know that our Southern Flames chapter's website has a page with tips and tricks on it? Another great place for sharing. Here's the url. http://www.southernflames.org/Tips%20and%20Techniques/TipsTechniques.htm
It even has a line to the Mid Atlantic chapter's tips and tricks which is a large phenomenal resource for lampworkers. It can keep you busy for a long time.

Take care,
Marcy

beadsoncypress
2008-09-12, 6:19am
Thanks so much for the tut and the links.....I am still trying to find new techniques and this will give me lots to work with!