Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Happy with Arrow Springs!

agross
2008-09-25, 1:34pm
Just thought I'd share about the great customer service at Arrow Springs!
I had ordered some items which were out of stock and they allowed me to substitue different items and revise my order. Then, they accidentally charged me for one of the items that was out of stock and very shortly after I notified them, they e-mailed me back saying they would refund me the accidental charge. No questions, just corrected the problem!
I'm so glad that it wasn't a big ordeal to get my refund that I just had to share!
Happy torching everyone :)

Moth
2008-10-01, 10:43am
I agree, it took me four years to place my first order with Arrow Springs because people had warned me off of them. I'm so sorry it took me so long.

I placed my first order with them last year and I've been happy with them every time. I ordered a quick connect/flashback arrestor set...it leaked. They replaced it and paid shipping both ways for me to return it and send the replacement. No hassles, friendly emails, really fast.

I ordered some glass last week, the diameter I wanted was out of stock, they called me up, let me revise the size of the rods and that's it. A few minutes later I received a refund on my overpaid shipping amount and that's it.

No problems ever. Great, friendly customer service. Excellent prices, fair shipping. I love Arrow Springs.

~~Mary

Orchid40
2008-10-01, 10:58am
I love them too for the same reasons. They call when they are out of stock and if there's a problem. Replacement/refund is fast and easy.

limemoonart
2008-10-01, 12:23pm
I agree - I've had nothing but positive experiences with Arrow Springs. When I was building my studio, Craig gave me very helpful advice about hooking up to a household propane tank and they custom-made splitters for my gas and oxygen hook-up for my 4 torches. Also - their prices on moretti glass are way cheaper than most suppliers!

Sandy

Rudy
2008-10-01, 3:09pm
Good to hear! I've never ordered from them, but when that day comes, I'll be able to do so with confidence! Thanks!

saxon
2008-10-01, 3:18pm
HI,
I am Always happy with Arrow Springs.
The shipping was scary at first but it is always fair.
I love them.
Sandra / Saxon

cadia
2008-10-01, 3:21pm
They often have a special "free shipping" over certain holidays. Love that!!! it's a good time to order small quantities of new glass to try without much cost. And a good time to stock up on glass you know you will be using.

neagle
2008-10-01, 3:22pm
I order from them often, and they are always friendly, prompt, and fix problems without hassles. Their prices are usually the best on the glass they carry. I wish they carried a few other brands.

cadia
2008-10-01, 3:35pm
They often have a special "free shipping" over certain holidays. Love that!!! it's a good time to order small quantities of new glass to try without much cost. And a good time to stock up on glass you know you will be using.

Tesorobeads
2008-10-02, 10:01am
I order from Arrow Springs and love their service. I also wish they would carry more brands of glass.

Debbie