Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : WTB Snake Sterling Chain

Olimpia
2008-09-27, 7:57am
I really need to buy several finished chains that can fit a focal bead by just running it through the clasp.
Anyone out there sell them?

scootrgrl
2008-09-27, 11:23am
I buy mine at artbeads.com they are nice quality and a great price! I use a larger mandrel to slip the bead right over one end of the chain. Looks great!

Janet

Olimpia
2008-09-27, 11:56am
Thank you Janet!
I went to the site but couldn't spot which one had the clasp small enough to fit a 3/32 opening. Do you know which one?

Olimpia
2008-09-27, 11:57am
ooooh I think I see it, is it this one?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

scootrgrl
2008-09-27, 7:58pm
ooooh I think I see it, is it this one?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes that is the one, although I have only ever bought the 16inch size but I assume they have the same closure, you can always email them and ask if it is the same.

Janet

Olimpia
2008-09-28, 7:28am
Thanks Janet!
They look great. I will give them a call on monday just to make sure!

Now I need a source of sterling "add a bead" posts, interchangeable ones. You wouldn't happen to know one? :-) I found one in England and they were very expensive, I thought!

I just stink at making jewelry and friends have wanted to buy my focals but without something to wear them they are just supplies for jewelers, so I thought I'd find these items.

Thank you again!

scootrgrl
2008-09-28, 8:14am

I think Mary has what you are looking for on this site.

Janet