Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Ron Bearer Jr. at R4 is awesome!

Taotejen
2008-10-10, 2:03pm
Just had to share a nice story -

I purchased some Peridot right after it became available - Kevan posted some awesome pictures, I had a little cash, so I grabbed it. Tried it out and could get nothing but scalded glass. In the end I chalked it up to inexperience with silvered glass, and I put the remaining rods up on the shelf.

Read a post not long ago that said there is no such thing as bad glass - I'd gained a lot of experience, so I pulled it off the shelf and lo and behold, BEAUTIFUL beads! Gorgeous. And broken - every one. Didn't matter if I use it under or over diamond clear or other colors, and I couldn't even use it to DOT anything, for heavens sake.

So I aske Ron if he could help - and even though it was so long ago I can't remember the quantity or the price, he immediately offered a refund! Now that's customer service!

squid
2008-10-10, 2:11pm
I have had similarly good experiences with Ron when I had trouble with a color. I ended up being able to work my trouble out, but he told me he would refund the glass and the shipping if I decided I didn't want to keep it. :)