Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Paula's just the best to work with!

pandora
2008-11-01, 8:28am
I couldn't post this in the sale section (guess it's just for vendors), but NEED to say that this lady blows me away. She works so hard to get everything perfect. It's insane that it costs me less to get glass shipped from halfway across the planet than it does from down the road, but there you go!

Thanks again Paula!!!

anyone who hasn't checked out her store (Flamedame.com) should give her a try. I'm not complaining about anyone else, but have to say that this lady works so hard to do the best she can by her customers, I had to post and let people know :D
Aloha,
Elise

PaulaD
2008-11-03, 12:10pm
Thank You Elise! I just saw this!~

:love:

Paula

pandora
2008-11-03, 12:34pm
Thank you :)
I really do appreciate all you do for your customers, and I like being able to tell people about the good experiences I've had.
you really do the best you can for your customers; every time in my experience (right down to providing tips on how to use the glasses you sell). That's something pretty unique about your site/ store :D
Thanks again,
elise

Ronnie_Renee
2008-11-06, 2:59pm
Paula is great.....I ordered on Mon and it was here today...she is speedy,well packed & clean glass...she goes the extra mile for her customer's ...Thank you Paula !!!!

PaulaD
2008-11-06, 7:13pm
Thank You Ronnie! :love:

Paula