Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Looking for Canadian supplier of sterling silver

bexrox
2008-11-04, 6:18pm
Hi everyone. I keep shopping online for sterling silver wire, and have only tried the US sites I see mentioned on this and various other sites. I'm excited until I get to checkout time, and once again, the shipping is almost as much as the order. That's when I change my mind.

Does anyone know of a good, competitively priced, probably online, seller who ships from Canada?

Thanks!
Becky

imagesinglass
2008-11-04, 9:59pm
Have you tried Bedrock Supplies in Edmonton?

Suzanne

Janine
2008-11-05, 1:33am
Imperial Smelting for wire and sheet - they seem well priced and are in Canada. For Bali and sterling beads, I use ANDS Canada. The service I have had from both is great.

If you have an order you really want and the shipping is ridiculous, give them a call. I have had shipping dropped significantly once they add different options.

tiggybubba
2008-11-05, 11:28am
Do you have a link for ANDS?

bexrox
2008-11-05, 7:17pm
Have you tried Bedrock Supplies in Edmonton?

Suzanne

Admittedly I haven't been there recently, but it seemed last time I was, it was comparatively expensive. Tomorrow I'll call them up and check again.

Thanks!

bexrox
2008-11-05, 7:19pm
Imperial Smelting for wire and sheet - they seem well priced and are in Canada. For Bali and sterling beads, I use ANDS Canada. The service I have had from both is great.

If you have an order you really want and the shipping is ridiculous, give them a call. I have had shipping dropped significantly once they add different options.

Thanks for the info. I'll check these folks out. I see you're in Comox Valley. I spent a good chunk of my adolescence there, mostly in Courtenay. It's so beautiful and Edmonton sucks. I'm envious!

scootrgrl
2008-11-05, 11:38pm
Hi everyone. I keep shopping online for sterling silver wire, and have only tried the US sites I see mentioned on this and various other sites. I'm excited until I get to checkout time, and once again, the shipping is almost as much as the order. That's when I change my mind.

Does anyone know of a good, competitively priced, probably online, seller who ships from Canada?

Thanks!
Becky

I live in Richmond BC and buy my silver stuff from Artbeads.com. They are in Wash. state and the shipping is only $1.00.
I also buy some silver from the various sellers on Etsy site, most of the shipping on there is reasonable as well.
I haven't really found any good reasonably priced silver findings places in Canada yet.

Janet