Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Bobcat question

rita
2006-01-04, 9:56pm
Hello, I think I have narrowed down my first torch to be a Bobcat. My question is can a marver be attatched to the torch like others? I am a newbie so I have no frame of reference. Also from other posts this torch runs fine on one oxycon right? That is my next decision, what oxycon. I am in the process of setting up my studio and got a Grainger motor for my ventalation system today and figured I needed to make some equipment decisions! Thanks in advance for your time. Rita

burntfingers
2006-01-04, 10:30pm
Hi Rita, I have a Bobcat that has a marver attached to it. So yes, you can do it if you want it. ;) I also run mine on an oxycon, but I'm not sure at the moment what it is - I'd have to look and right now I'm too tired to get up. LOL! I will post again in the morning. I'm not sure where it came from originally, as I bought all of my equipment from someone who was giving up the craft.

CorriDawn
2006-01-04, 11:01pm
Yup.. Like this, see it on top of the torch?

jaylee78
2006-01-05, 11:25am
Thanks Corri ~ my five year old is now BEGGING me to let her make beads like the little girl in the picture! ;-)

rita
2006-01-05, 9:03pm
Thanks so much for the information. I have looked at everybody that has them for sale and never noticed the marver. See, I really am a newbie! Also thanks for the oxycon comments. On another thread somebody posted a site that has them really cheap vs other companies. I am now even more confused. I guess I will have to take the leap and hope for the best. Thanks again, you will hear from me again! Rita