Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Translucent Ivory at Moretti and More!!

stacied
2008-11-13, 1:25pm
Just wanted to give a heads up I was ordering Dark Ivory from Bill at Moretti and More and he said he has some translucent back in stock so I asked for a pick and wow this is what I got. It looks like the ivory is encased in clear.

He has about 20 pounds left so if you love this color as much as I do give him a call.

angelique_redhead
2008-11-13, 1:48pm
Hmmm. Looks like I'm going to have to order some of this. Thanks for the heads up. :love: Angelique

Tesorobeads
2008-11-14, 7:33am
Looks like a great color. Have you made a bead using it yet?

Debbie

glassactcc
2008-11-14, 8:12am
Do you think this would be a good face color? Is it reactive because that would be good for faces.

Just wanted to give a heads up I was ordering Dark Ivory from Bill at Moretti and More and he said he has some translucent back in stock so I asked for a pick and wow this is what I got. It looks like the ivory is encased in clear.

He has about 20 pounds left so if you love this color as much as I do give him a call.

stacied
2008-11-14, 9:46am
I just ordered 2 pounds yesterday so when I get it I will post a bead. Bill called me the minute he got it in because he knows that I love this variation. Basically it's regular vetrofond dark ivory with an encasement of clear already around the color.

Tesorobeads
2008-11-14, 10:05am
I just ordered some! I cannot wait to use it. How fast does UPS delivery!!!!!!

Debbie

*Naos*
2008-11-14, 10:18am
It's pretty good about not spreading and doesn't have the crackle effect that regular ivory has...it's a nice glass.

MelanieG
2008-11-16, 11:51am
Is this the Vetrofond ivory?

I ordered vetrofond light and dark ivory from Artisans in Glass and got translucents by complete accident. I didn't realize there was anything special about them until I saw the vetrofond ivories for sale at the store where I go to torch. NOT the same.

NLC Beads
2008-11-16, 2:31pm
Yes, it's Vetro.