Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Little Brass Tools, who sells them?

Olimpia
2008-12-08, 7:11am
Hi,
I saw once these great little brass tools, someone was selling them? Praising them? It's all a fog... what can I say..:confused:

I remember them being brass, shaped in different ways like pointy, flat, angled, etc, with pastel colored handles.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? :wave:

Thanks!

pinkcb
2008-12-08, 7:42am
O was it the Whismicality tools you were thinking of?

Olimpia
2008-12-08, 8:03am
That sounds like it could be it! Now where are they? I did a Google search but nothing...:::::sigh::::
Thanks Pink!

Anyone else know where?

Vanityfaire
2008-12-08, 8:10am
She is in the RAOGK list under whimsicalities. Her name is Maria. They are great tools.

Olimpia
2008-12-08, 8:15am
I think I found her! They do look like great tools!
Thank you!

Vanityfaire
2008-12-08, 8:22am
Oh that is awesome. Maria is the sweetest thing. I got to meet her at Glass Stock this year and spend a little time getting to know her. You are supporting a great vendor. She makes custom tools as well. She just does anything she can for her customers. Show us your work when you get it done.

Olimpia
2008-12-08, 8:32am
Course I will!
Not only do her tools look wonderful, and I have heard nothing but great things about them, she's nice? I just love LE and all the peeps!

Thank you!

theglasszone
2008-12-08, 9:29am
I believe Maria often has these posted on a regular basis in LE Classisifeds:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just in case others might be looking for them! Scroll down until you see them pictured. I have them and love them!!!

De