Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : ARTCO - Customer Service Perfection

Puddy Tat Glass
2008-12-30, 10:31pm
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.) I've got to do a little "back patting" for some excellent service.

On Christmas Eve I opened a Christmas gift from my DH only to find that 2 of the beautiful new Styli tools I was given were damaged. Both the Nut Pick and the Long Rake have very delicate points and they were both bent.

I thought well I'd just get an email out to Malcolm at ARTCO so that maybe on his next working day, thinking probably Friday or Monday, I'd be first on his list of emails to answer. I was thinking that he'd probably need photos, or he'd want me to return the damaged items and then he'd process my request for replacements ... probably get it all done in a couple of weeks.

I never expected that Malcolm would answer my email that very evening, Christmas Eve. Not only that, he asked me if I'd like a refund or replacement...didn't even ask for photos, didn't ask for anything ... He just wanted to know what I wanted.

So I emailed him and asked for a replacement and told him that I'd return the damaged items to him.

On Christmas Day I got an email back from ARTCO (Malcolm) saying that he would have my replacements in the mail first thing Friday morning...the day after Christmas. I could hardly believe this service. What kinda company returns emails on Christmas Eve let alone Christmas Day? I've never had that happen before.

My replacements arrived yesterday, the Monday after Christmas via Priority Mail, and they are perfect !!!

This is a BIG GIGANTIC Thank You to ARTCO for making this customers holidays a little brighter...Thanks Malcolm for going above and beyond in customer service.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

theglasszone
2008-12-30, 10:33pm
Malcolm is a pretty cool dude!!! Bravo, Malcolm! He's always been so gracious and generous to me! :)

Glad it all worked out for you PuddyTat!

DeAnne in CA

Alison D
2008-12-31, 9:55pm
Yup

Alison