Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : What do you think of this pink??

PaulaD
2009-01-03, 2:01pm
I am trying to figure out how much to order!
It's Lauscha transparent COE 104 and absolutely does not boil (so I am told!)
What do you think?
This is my only photo but I should have sample rods here in a few days!
Paula

zany artist
2009-01-03, 2:09pm
It looks beautiful, and it's soooo transparent..... like a pink diamond.....
Lauscha,huh? It would look great with my cocoa brown.

pinkcb
2009-01-03, 2:12pm
It reads as slightly more purple than pink on my monitor too. But pretty!

LoriBird
2009-01-03, 2:26pm
I see beautiful pink :love:

beadmama
2009-01-03, 2:30pm
Paula,

I like it! Does it look different under different lighting? I was wondering if it is anything like CIM Pink Champagne? Thanks Becky

PaulaD
2009-01-03, 2:32pm
I'm not really sure what color background it was photographed on so really want to get m hands on it to see for sure. I also want to be sure that it's not the same as any other pink! Becky I won't know that until I get it but I wasn't told that it color changes with different light.
I was also told that Silver stays Silver underneath it!
Paula

beadmama
2009-01-03, 2:50pm
Thanks! :waving:

I love the pink in the picture. I keep watching this thread to see what you find out! Becky

carolanne
2009-01-03, 5:31pm
Hi everyone... I am not able to access the internet except occasionally due to travel, but it is a very pure pink with no blue tones. :-) We sent out another sample bead - very pretty.

It truly is very pure and so far, even with a huge flame, I have not caused it to boil, or scum. It is totally stable and very very durable glass.

In my opinion, it is a perfect pink. I am going to buy as much as my employer allows me to. :-) I wish I weren't a pink freak, but pink is well, too yummy to resist.

Smiles,
Carol Anne

artyfacts
2009-01-03, 6:59pm
Hi there Paula

I just love this pink!
I've had something very similar (if not the same) and it compliments the darker fuchsia in the lauscha range ... delicious!

PaulaD
2009-01-03, 7:34pm
Hi Carol Anne. Hope your trip is going ok..Considering...
Thanks Liz. I think it is a new formula. Carol Anne would know for sure.
I guess I should ask if anyone has any money left to buy glass with the economy this bad...
Paula

mewsicmama
2009-01-03, 7:48pm
It's gorgeous.....

lunamoonshadow
2009-01-03, 8:42pm
darn it....pink and lauscha....sigh....want, want, want...drool! I just love every single shade of lauscha pink! they work so perfect on the hothead! :D

ladymeme123
2009-01-03, 8:46pm
Looks like a lovely pink!

Elizabeth Beads
2009-01-05, 11:29am
I never met a pink I didn't like! This one reminds me of the Cim Blush. I like 'em all, from pastel to raspberry. :)