Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Now Snow and Effetre

mikefrantz
2009-02-11, 2:34pm
I was snowed in at home on Tuesday and just got in and found out that our container came in on Tuesday but there were issues because of the snow and I just heard them announce that the truck driver was back and we now can unload the truck and see what kind of Ivory we have this time. I know for certain that none of the production date of the curdled Ivory is in this shipment, but with over 1500 pounds of dark ivory, I will take a look over the next dew days and see if there is anything interesting in tonality, but I am glad just to have dark ivory of any tonality back in stock

Mike Frantz

Ruth Nichols
2009-02-11, 3:03pm
Sounds good Mike. I love the dark Ivory!

Elizabeth Beads
2009-02-11, 6:40pm
Mike - I got my order and the Vetrofond Dark Ivory is very similar to the curdled Effetre. I didn't even realize I had the curdled Effetre, just by chance I had ordered Dark Ivory during that time frame and pulled some out and wow, it was definitely curdled. Has anyone else tried the Vetro Dark and found it to be similar?

Reenie
2009-02-11, 9:07pm
all my dark vetro that I got in my last shipment within the past 6 months was the curdled ivory but never even knew about it until it was commented on and then everyone went searching for it lol.
Funny how just one comment can find all kinds of new stuff in glass!
Glad to hear Mike....my order's been with you for a long....long time now. Can't wait to finally get some out of stock items.

squid
2009-02-11, 9:19pm
all my dark vetro that I got in my last shipment within the past 6 months was the curdled ivory but never even knew about it until it was commented on and then everyone went searching for it lol.
Funny how just one comment can find all kinds of new stuff in glass!
Glad to hear Mike....my order's been with you for a long....long time now. Can't wait to finally get some out of stock items.

The actual curdled was Effetre, not Vetro - is Effetre what you mean?