Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : My little corner

AttackKitten
2006-01-20, 11:20am
I currently have a very small apartment so I have limited space to work with. My husband and I made a tile cover for an antique desk that we had. I still don't have a lot of supplies yet! I got a creation station yesterday. :) I love it. I'm not comfortable with the rests though. Here are a few pics, my husband took over. Ignore my dorky trim!
http://www.andrewandkortney.com/desk8.jpg
http://www.andrewandkortney.com/hubbeads.jpg

robinbrown
2006-01-20, 11:57am
Great little space. I like the dorky trim...

Better watch hubby,,, You'll never get to torch if he gets the fever... ;)

Gelly
2006-01-20, 12:49pm
Your space is cute... I agree, I like the dorky trim :happy:

If that is all of the glass that you have, you should go over to the game room. Loco is hosting a glass give away to the person w/the least amt. of glass. All you have to do is post in the thread to be entered! :biggrin:

Welcome to LE!!!

HardwoodTrailGlass
2006-01-20, 5:10pm
Congratulations on your own space!
My DH tried the torch for a little while and then moved on. 8-)
BTW, after I got my Creation Station I wasn't sure that I'd get used to it or feel comfortable......
now I can't imagine not having it! :-\"

AttackKitten
2006-01-20, 5:41pm
Thank you! Sadly enough, that's all the glass I have. I just ran out of fuel so I won't run out of glass tonight. LOL That adds another stop for me tomorrow.

Reenie
2006-02-09, 6:38pm
Hi .
I just saw your little corner and I thought....that's even better than mine! I don't even have a corner yet.
With living in an apartment is there something that you do to help with ventilation? Can I ask what your using for fuel and.....do you have carpeting underneath that desk?
I just got my first lampwork kit last night and so I'm not even set up. Still not sure where to set it up at. Over pool table in living room or in kitchen which has ceramic tiling...(Safer) I don't have anything to attach my canister yet so I'll be working with the bottle straight up...Is that okay for now?
Thanks for sharing...it made me feel good to see that I won't be the only one with a small corner to work in
Irene