Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Lauri Copeland Boro April 18 & 19 Wichita KS

lusciouslampwork
2009-02-18, 11:50am
We are please to announce a fabulous 2 day class with Lauri Copeland of Wildfire Designs! Dive into the world of boro as Lauri demonstrates and teaches her techiniques of working this wonderful glass. Date is April 18-19 in Wichita, KS at Beadazzled. For more information please check our website or pm me.

MFowler
2009-02-27, 1:01pm
Have you ever taken a class with Lauri? She is a wonderful teacher, is great at explaining the unique facets of boro, and even fires up her phantom if asked to. She loves her art and it shows in every minute of her class. She might even take you for a field trip to "the Yard", a most unique store in Wichita, a place where anything they have can become a "tool". Plus she comes with the most abundant handful of free glass I have ever seen for each student. It is a great class and I recommend it to all in our area.

lusciouslampwork
2009-04-16, 4:45pm
Due to a sick student, I have one more opening for this class this weekend. Any takers???