Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : My Studio /w new glass storage

preciousbeads
2006-01-21, 4:32pm
Hi All,

I have been inventoring my rods of glass and I am still needing more PVC but I thought I would show some pictures.

Pic 1 - entire studio, Workbench /w glass storage in progress, Top black unit will eventually be full of PVC and so will silver shelf below the drawer in the workbench. Black unit is a tv cart w/o the wheels - bought at wal-mart for $19.99 - It works great!

torch, new shelf for presses, kiln, oxy con etc. I am still needing a better vent system. It is the next thing on my list to add.

Pic 2 - Just a wide shot showing my sweetie - Dale JR! LOLOL

All the PVC's are labeled with the color #, Name, and value for inventory purposes. I used a label machine which worked out great! I also plan to add more PVC's to fill the black unit as well as the metal shelf below the drawer in the workbench. If I fill both of these areas I MAY have room enough for all my glass. At the moment all the glass which costs more than $12 a pound is all sitting over out of sight of these pics - LOL - I still have to make room for all of it! :twisted:

Melanie

HardwoodTrailGlass
2006-01-22, 4:47am
Cool space.
I like Junior too :)

Firelilly
2006-01-22, 5:18am
Nice space! Looks great!

Lil

Blueflameart
2006-01-25, 6:42am
Wonder what driver Mel likes ? 8) Nice setup!

preciousbeads
2006-01-25, 7:13am
Chad,

I like a lot of drivers (you should see my truck) but I only LOVE one!

Melanie

BeadingBabe
2006-01-29, 7:33pm
Hey Mel,
Your studio is awesome!!! You have been busy during the week I was away. I am recovering from my vacation, tee hee, will write more this week.
Your bead buddy,
Kris

Armstrong
2006-01-30, 2:43pm
Melanie-
Did you lable the pvc tubes on the inside or outside?

Ana

preciousbeads
2006-02-01, 9:20pm
Hi Ana,

I labeled them on the outside. Here is a pic.

Mel