Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Spring Fling Open for Voting! Glass Olympics

Moth
2009-04-05, 4:29pm
First, I'd like to thank all the people who entered the Spring Fling Glass Olympics! It has been a kick watching the entries appear in the album over the last 4 weeks. There are really nice beads for everyone to vote on!

Vote on any single entry in each category. You get a total of 2 votes.

One vote in the Gold and one vote in the Silver categories.

To vote: simply type the word 'vote' in the comment box beneath the images you want to win and click 'submit comment'. Voting closes May 1st!

If for whatever reason you cannot use the comment box, send an email to mary@marylockwood.com with the word VOTE in the subject line and the entries you are voting for in the body of the email.

There will be 3 winners announced on May 5th.

One winner in the Gold Category - $25 gift certificate to Olympic Color Rod

One winner in the Silver Category - $25 gift certificate to Arrow Springs

One random Bronze winner - $20 gift certificate to Frantz Art Glass

angelique_redhead
2009-04-05, 6:59pm
I wanted to vote for Angelique but it wouldn't post my comment even though I gave it all the information it demanded. :love: Angelique

Moth
2009-04-06, 9:03am
Hi Angelique, you can email me your vote if you like, and I will add it. My email addy is in the first post.

You (theoretically) don't have to fill out any of that information and your comment will be anonymous. This is hosted on bravenet, not my own website software, so if there is some browser issue that is making it difficult for you to use the comment function, I can't fix that.

I wanted the votes to be visible to people as it goes and this was the only way to do that with the software I have.

Hugs.
~~Mary

Hels
2009-04-07, 5:56pm
I voted... how come no one's voting:)?

Meow Meow Beads
2009-04-20, 8:25am
I tried to vote in the gold...it won't let me either...says my email is no good...LOLOLOLO

Moth
2009-04-21, 1:06pm
Hi Susan, you shouldn't have had to fill in the email box or any of the other information. If you don't fill it in, your vote will be anonymous.

If you still have trouble voting, you can email me your votes and I will post them for you.

My email is in the first post in this thread.

Thank you and sorry for any trouble.
~~Mary

Meow Meow Beads
2009-04-21, 2:36pm
Thanks Mary!!!!! All voted!!!!! got it in!!