Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Yet Another Studio Post... :)

NLC Beads
2006-01-30, 8:17pm
My home inside my home... ;) When I was looking for a new-to-me house, a studio was a want more than I need - silly me. It's my favorite room now. We made the tables with marble floor tile as tops so they'd be hot-rod proof.... The floor was hardwood when I came in, which just made my day... Ventilation, mandrel holder and assorted tools by my innovative roomie. :)

Candle camp was from when I made candles, and the small greenhouse was from when I did stained glass... The cacti were seeds when they started. I may need to relapse and make another one so they can keep growing, as they're up against the walls now!

Sorry for the inferior pictures - it looks better in the daytime.
Nikki

born2snooze
2006-01-31, 6:49am
So, that's where the cute sheeps and frogs coming from.. :) Nikki, if you check this thread again, I have a request, if its okay with you, please make a pink (not pale pink) sheep with blue eyes, I stalk your Ebay listing often, and I've been waiting for the pink one that has my name on it. :) Just a thought! :D

Patch
2006-01-31, 6:49am
Nice space! That's also how I see it: * My home inside Our home*.

Denise

NLC Beads
2006-01-31, 4:29pm
Edna - there's a pink one now, but I think she has green eyes. I'll keep a blue eyed one in mind. :)

Ms. Booger
2006-02-01, 10:18am
No wonder you won't let me come to your house.................................IT'S CLEAN!!!

HA!
Sheryll Who Is Making Humpty Dumpty Pie For Dinner and Has A Daughter Who Will Be Wearing A Grim Reaper outfit this evening. Want to come over????

NLC Beads
2006-02-01, 8:59pm
Oh darn, I missed dinner. *poutpoutpout*

That's the only clean room, I assure you. We'll run around throwing crap everywhere in the rest of the house to make it up to your standards next time you come over... It's amazing how much things get put away when dogs like to shred things.