Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Heart BEAD Press with Grooves

mrumruglass
2009-08-27, 3:34pm
Hello,
just a quick note to let you all know that one of my presses is for grabs.
All you need to do is to enter my poll at www.goodglassco.com

The winner will be announced on the 1st of October on my website and on LE

Good luck ( this press makes lovely hearts!)

mrumruglass
2009-08-30, 7:00am
Big thank you to all who voted.
A little note to my initial post.
I have received over 90 poll entries and only 67 emails followed.
Please do not forget to email me, as much as I would love to, I will not be able to enter your details into the competition (system cannot capture your data just from the poll)
Mag

TinaJ
2009-09-01, 5:39pm
I like the fact that your heart has both horizontal and vertical holes.

Reenie
2009-09-04, 9:14am
Do you have any pics of the final hearts? I voted, emailed as well. But I'd love to see what you made with these!!! I love the fact that they are plump

mrumruglass
2009-09-05, 6:28am
Reenie,
Have a look here:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29695911
The last pics is of actual beads, very poor quality photo unfortunately as taken with the iphone. I have my camera with me in Spain but the charger was left in London so cannot use it.
Cannot make any beads either as kids are starting school this Wed and it's impossible to work having them around.

thatsmithlady
2009-09-05, 6:48am
Love the duel use with the grooves on one side. Well thought out.

sgp
2009-09-07, 3:36am
This press has some really neat features...it includes both horizontal and vertical mandrel holes and you have the option to use the grooves. It does require a base. I love tools with multi uses. I'll be anxious to see what other things you can come up with!

Sharlyn

Bluebottle_25
2009-09-12, 4:26pm
I've been using this press for a few days now and I'm completely in love with it!

Unfortunately I don't have access to my usual photo software at the mo but I have added some pics to my Flickr album http://www.flickr.com/photos/lushlampwork/3908918939/

I love this press and recommend it to everybody - it works just fine in my cattwalk base.

bead crazy
2009-09-12, 4:52pm
I really like this tool I love how the mandrel goes both directions.

TinaJ
2009-09-14, 6:17am
Mag,
I checked out your flickr album and love how you have put the beads together into pendants. Very nice work.
Tina

Anne Ricketts
2009-09-15, 7:42am
I voted! Thanks for offering this up! I love presses!! This one looks very nice! :grin:

playswithfire104
2009-09-17, 6:22pm
I voted but can't figure out how to e-mail you. I had a very looooooooooong day today. I'm sending you a PM.

mrumruglass
2009-09-30, 11:51am
is Judith Coles!!! Your lucky number was 45!
Congratulations Judith, it will be my pleasure to send you the press.
Please email me with your details.

Thank you everybody for taking part, just to let you know that twice as much of you prefer pins than bases.
Mag