Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : THANK YOU Avenue Beads!!!

medusah
2009-09-14, 4:33pm
This past weekend I did an art show in Downer's Grove, Illinois... home of Avenue Beads! Barry and Joe stopped by, and we hung out for quite a while. Great guys with wonderful products! Can't wait to try out my new shards and frit. Both my husband and I are looking forward to seeing them again soon. Did I mention I have new shards that are calling me to play on the torch???

AvenueBeads
2009-09-15, 11:57am
Hey Sheila! Thank you for the shout out :)

Looking forward to seeing you guys in Itasca. Hope your having fun with all the goodies!

PyroBarry
2009-09-15, 3:42pm
I am thinking we need to get together for a social occasion sometime rather than just glass related ... maybe over a cocktail ...

medusah
2009-09-15, 7:24pm
Got some shardy goodness in the kiln right now! My pleasure to show the results over a drink.

AvenueBeads
2009-09-22, 3:21am
Looking forward to seeing your results!

krisb16
2009-09-23, 7:04am
This past weekend I did an art show in Downer's Grove, Illinois... home of Avenue Beads! Barry and Joe stopped by, and we hung out for quite a while. Great guys with wonderful products! Can't wait to try out my new shards and frit. Both my husband and I are looking forward to seeing them again soon. Did I mention I have new shards that are calling me to play on the torch???

When shards are calling, you must answer. It's a moral imperative.