Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Frantz is the best!

mnoelker
2009-09-17, 1:12pm
Got my box from Frantz today and it had not one but three freebies inside along with all my glass that was 30% off! I'm going out now to put my new license plate frame on my car... "Plays with Fire"!!! Thanks Mike!

SilverRiverJewelry
2009-09-17, 1:36pm
I have to say I love my license plate frame and can't wait to put it up. and I have been very happy with the two orders I have recieved so far and have one more on the way!

SunDoorBeads
2009-09-17, 2:52pm
I just got my second one today and WHOOO HOOOOO I love my license plate frames as well they are too cool now the world will know I am a crazy glass freak!!! lol
My little one also loves when Mike's packages arrive cuz it means candy- yes 4yr olds learn quick!!!
I can't wait to order more goodies- come on Money Tree GROTo view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.!!!!!!!

lobolita
2009-09-17, 3:53pm
I got my license plate frame in my last order, and my husband said "what's flameworking, I thought this was lampworking?" D'oh.

tnehlers
2009-09-17, 4:11pm
I got my license plate frame in my last order, and my husband said "what's flameworking, I thought this was lampworking?" D'oh.

I told my husband about the frame, and he just looked at me funny and then said, "Flameworking?" Men!

And Frantz is the best! My favorite place to shop by far...except, I NEVER get candy!!!!!!!! Seriously, I am starting to get an inferiority complex about it!

TheBriarePatch
2009-09-17, 5:26pm
I got my order today and freaked out when I saw the license plate frame! Thanks so much you guys rock! :)

And the glass is gorgeous I sat and stared at the Crystal Clear and Sangre, holding it up to the light in the window at work all morning...

SunDoorBeads
2009-09-17, 6:58pm
Crystal Clear from Vetro? Now I am crying big tears when I ordered it was out of stock :( Oh well that means going back for more- LOL ;)

Salado Flameworks
2009-09-20, 8:31am
Thank you so much for the license frames. New frames to go with my new car!

I also wanted to thank you for your excellent packaging - the first box I got looked like it had been the practice ball for a soccer match. The glass inside was perfect - not a rod was cracked. Ha, ha UPS! :fnwl:

Peg

JV
2009-09-20, 10:22am
We got our order, with a license plate frame in it, as well. What a fun surprise! Glass was in perfect condition, as always. We had candy too. Our "candy in the box" is a bit spotty, sometimes it is there, and sometimes we dig through all the peanuts, and never find any.

I also want to say how much I appreciate Mike using the starch peanuts. They are so much easier on our planet. I don't mind hanging on to them for anything I might ship. So much better than the styrofoam. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Jan

MelanieG
2009-09-20, 4:42pm
I ordered on September 7, and I haven't even received the notification that my order was shipped yet, but it's good in a way because now I want to add something to it :)

I can't wait to see it though!

mikefrantz
2009-09-20, 10:34pm
I ordered on September 7, and I haven't even received the notification that my order was shipped yet, but it's good in a way because now I want to add something to it :)

I can't wait to see it though!

I will look into that because we were only two days behind as of Friday.
But starting on Monday we have one of our ex employee's who moved about an hour away and has yet to find a job and when she heard we were looking for a three day a week sales taker, she jumped on it. Brad who works in the back filling orders will come up to sales on Thursday and Friday and on top of that I found two others who were looking for part time, and we need just that. I do not care what days they want to work, there is always orders to fill and cycle counts which we are in desperate need of.

Mikey

Mikey

MelanieG
2009-09-21, 6:37am
I will look into that because we were only two days behind as of Friday.
But starting on Monday we have one of our ex employee's who moved about an hour away and has yet to find a job and when she heard we were looking for a three day a week sales taker, she jumped on it. Brad who works in the back filling orders will come up to sales on Thursday and Friday and on top of that I found two others who were looking for part time, and we need just that. I do not care what days they want to work, there is always orders to fill and cycle counts which we are in desperate need of.

Mikey

Mikey

Great, thanks Mike! :)

I sent an email through the website with my order number and what I'd like added to it.