Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : ARTEMIS LAMPWORK Getting back in gear!~

danelady
2009-09-22, 9:05am
Hi my dear friends,:wave:
Please accept our Apologies to anyone who has waited more than 30 days for orders. We've had numerous issues getting set up again here in NH. We ARE filling all the orders, but as most of you know, my elbow is still not healed, and I require help, as I cannot make twisties alone yet. Some of our glass was lost in transit, we finally got THAT all unpacked by August 15th, then we had to wait for the propane to be set up to our landlords specs (ie gas company had to come), that was finished Sept 5th.

So FINALLY orders are getting out,\\:D/ and we should be caught up by weeks end Sept 27th. Our phone # is still (and will remain) 904-502-0590, should anyone wish to call us for updates. We are adding goodies to all the orders going out as an apology, and we thank you all so muchfor your patience.

Love and hugs
Bill & Lynnie Artemis Lampwork
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)
Christmas is Coming! Order
your Holiday Twisties now (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)!

PaulaD
2009-09-22, 3:09pm
Yeah Lynnie!! How do you like CT??
Paula

danelady
2009-09-29, 7:52pm
Hi Paula, WHat is CT?

I am SO happy to be back home in New Hampshire/// I am having issues with the damp cold and my arm pain, but life is SO much better now that we are home.

Yeah Lynnie!! How do you like CT??
Paula

PaulaD
2009-09-29, 7:57pm
Hi Paula, WHat is CT?

I am SO happy to be back home in New Hampshire/// I am having issues with the damp cold and my arm pain, but life is SO much better now that we are home.

You are in NH?? I thought you were going to Litchfield, CT? Thought I saw it in a post some where?? Well NH is better. No income tax!
Paula

rhonday
2009-10-06, 3:02pm
Welcome to NH hope I will see you around sometime

Rhonda