Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Is Auralens a LE Vendor?

LauraLou
2009-09-29, 8:40pm
I ordered some glasses and now I see that they give a discount to LE Members. It says to get the code from the auralens thread. I can't find it, can someone point me to the right place? Also, Mike if you read this, is it too late to get a discount?

Thanks,
Laura

Renee
2009-09-29, 9:19pm
Laura, the code is LE2009.

earlbacher
2009-09-29, 9:43pm
save your money, go somewhere else....

Renee
2009-09-30, 5:18pm
save your money, go somewhere else....

Your opinion, and you're entitled to it. Others experiences differ.

susanlambert
2009-09-30, 7:47pm
well...... at least do a little research before you order.

LauraLou
2009-09-30, 8:23pm
Um... I think I missed something. I had already placed my order when I posted this. I've emailed them and they are going to give me the LE discount. I read around LE that these would be good glasses. I ordered shade 3's for small boro work. I ordered them last week and hope they come before this weekend. I have some boro shorts and a sampling from a very nice person and I promised my DH I wouldn't do anything with it without first protecting my eyes. Anyway, thanks everyone for their input. Wish me luck!

PerfectDeb
2009-09-30, 9:45pm
Um... I think I missed something. I had already placed my order when I posted this. I've emailed them and they are going to give me the LE discount. I read around LE that these would be good glasses. I ordered shade 3's for small boro work. I ordered them last week and hope they come before this weekend. I have some boro shorts and a sampling from a very nice person and I promised my DH I wouldn't do anything with it without first protecting my eyes. Anyway, thanks everyone for their input. Wish me luck!

not buying in but..

some people have had some dramas with them in the past but it would be nice to give them the benifit of the doubt and hope they've improved their customer service as they said they would cos apparently they have a great product.