Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Dear Mikey-clause...

tnehlers
2009-11-10, 6:13pm
Dear Mikey-clause,

I have been a good girl all year. I cleaned my torch every session, made many beads, and spent lots and lots (and lots) of money in your store. Because of this, I am writing to you with my Christmas wish. I am writing very early to make sure you have plenty of time to fulfill my wish. For Christmas, I wish that you would put silver glass on sale so I can finally afford some. Just one time would be enough - one measly little day. An hour, even, would be sufficient. As to the amount of discount, half-off would be a dream come true; forty percent would be great; thirty-five percent would still enough to allow me to purchase a quarter-pound or two. Pretty please with a cherry on top?

If you do fulfill this wish, I promise to be a good girl all year next year - cross my heart! I will spend even more money in your store. However, I have to admit that even if you do not put that delicious silver glass on sale, I will still spend lots and lots (and lots) of money in your store because - let's face it - I am a glass addict and your sales are fantastic.

Your adoring customer,
Theresa Ehlers

ps - thank you for being such a wonderful vendor!!

mikefrantz
2009-11-10, 6:55pm
Dear Mikey-clause,

I have been a good girl all year. I cleaned my torch every session, made many beads, and spent lots and lots (and lots) of money in your store. Because of this, I am writing to you with my Christmas wish. I am writing very early to make sure you have plenty of time to fulfill my wish. For Christmas, I wish that you would put silver glass on sale so I can finally afford some. Just one time would be enough - one measly little day. An hour, even, would be sufficient. As to the amount of discount, half-off would be a dream come true; forty percent would be great; thirty-five percent would still enough to allow me to purchase a quarter-pound or two. Pretty please with a cherry on top?

If you do fulfill this wish, I promise to be a good girl all year next year - cross my heart! I will spend even more money in your store. However, I have to admit that even if you do not put that delicious silver glass on sale, I will still spend lots and lots (and lots) of money in your store because - let's face it - I am a glass addict and your sales are fantastic.

Your adoring customer,
Theresa Ehlers

ps - thank you for being such a wonderful vendor!!

And I mean that in a good way! Well it would be hard for me to give you 50% discount, same for 45%, 40% or even 35% and perhaps 30% or 25% might be hard on me, and I suspect that even 20% or 15% might be hard for me since my little elves say otherwise. When I begged them or 10% or even 5% they just laughed and laughed.

So let you and me keep a secret! You show up at Frantz Art Glass with your best Bead for Santa and Santa will have a special gift for you!!!!!!

Mikey Claus

PS. Santa must be in his workshop upon your visit

MerryFool
2009-11-11, 12:25am
ATo view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. isn't that cute? Santa always has something special for the "nice" girls... ;)

beadsoncypress
2009-11-11, 7:10am
I put a T-shirt on my secret santa list! hint hint.....

mikefrantz
2009-11-11, 8:48am
I put a T-shirt on my secret santa list! hint hint.....

small, medium or large?

Mikey

tnehlers
2009-11-11, 9:31am
How generous of Santa! Unfortunately I can't visit Santa's workshop - the North Pole is very far from NC. So, no surprise for me. :( I will, however, make sure Mikey Clause has a bead in his stocking from me :D