Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Frantz Delivers!

mikefrantz
2009-11-15, 11:22pm
When you place an order with Frantz Art glass, you can be assured that each and every persons order is very important to us. We have lots of glass, we have lots of employees working to fulfill each order and shipped within a reasonable amount of time. We have 14 employee, with enough of them cross trained so that even if one or two or more persons do not show up for work, your order will still be handled in a timely manner. We are a brick and mortar store and proud of it! If you have never had an opportunity to visit Frantz Art Glass, you should and you will find the largest selection of Effetre, CiM Messy Color and Vetrofond anywhere (excluding the factories they were made in). If you have been to the store, but not lately....you will be pleasantly surprised! The store is getting a make over and you will like the changes. We strive to please! And we also have great prices!

Mike Frantz

demcc2
2009-11-17, 3:58pm
Hey Mike, I received the "second" package today. Thanks so much for taking the extra time to take care of it!! You ROCK!

...I was wondering...is it true that you have THOUSANDS of pounds of glass?
A little birdy told me that!

Duane

NLC Beads
2009-11-17, 4:09pm
I thought the winning guess was 100 tons when he calculated how much was there... I want to live there. :lol:

fannydotson
2009-11-17, 4:26pm
UPS just dropped off my glass order.Very beautiful colors! Packaged with care! I love it. Only drawback was a lack of chocolate...ahem....Other than that, I almost pulled a tooth out from the now and laters!
Thank you!

amazon
2009-11-17, 5:04pm
At least you got candy-the best I've ever gotten is empty wrappers, LOL!

fannydotson
2009-11-17, 5:41pm
LOL!

Elizabeth Beads
2009-11-17, 9:48pm
Hi Mike - I am having a little problem with my Diamond Clear. I know you will make it right.

Earlier batch on left, recent sale batch on right. All 4 beads made last night.

I'm going to give Northstar a call tomorrow too. You should not get stuck with stuff like this to sell. The rods look pristine, no way to tell how they scum until you melt them. And I got 3.5 lbs. of the sale batch. #-o

Thanks,

Liz

demcc2
2009-11-18, 9:45am
<<tapping fingers (and feet)>> I haven't received any candy

Duane

Humble newbie
2009-11-23, 6:21pm
Kudos for Mike and the Frantz team for stepping up and quickly taking care of an issue.
It's very much appreciated! Ya'll rock!

lunamoonshadow
2009-11-28, 8:13am
Oh, Frantz & Mike rock my world....unfortunately they ALSO empty my SAVINGS ACCOUNT!!! :poke:
:lol:
I gotta restock that before I can start ordering again!!
(those amazing sales & hold-for-shipping-later offer just did me in!!)

houptdavid
2009-11-28, 8:48am
Just to give you an idea here is a pick of the racks in the showroom during the Bash in August. There are 3 sets of these racks of glass rod.

This is one of the warehouse storage areas... notice the rods on the right hand wall

Starfield
2009-11-29, 2:17pm
Oh my! I wanna go there! Lets see if I get in the car now...you are about 3,000 miles away...I could get there by Christmas!

Karen

Karen Hardy
2009-11-29, 5:03pm
Mikey IS da bomb. Every order I've had with you has been
wonderful, and your staff is delightful!

I still need to make time to stop by next year on the way to
GS and hang out. Hopefully, I can manage both the bash
AND Glass Stock. Gotta rob a few banks.

IF-Designs
2009-12-01, 4:55pm
Can you tell me why my order bill $10+ more than it should have? It was a small order only 3 lbs roughly it was suppose to me 49.01 with shipping and insurance. but I was billed and charged $60 I really cant be getting charged an extra $10+ here and there when I order I cant afford that im on a tight enough budget as it is. My order info is below
Order Confirmation No: 15396
Saturday, November 28, 2009 2:52 PM
I also chose to use my artist points on this order
I tried to call but it said you were closed I thought you were open till 4?

mikefrantz
2009-12-01, 6:24pm
Can you tell me why my order bill $10+ more than it should have? It was a small order only 3 lbs roughly it was suppose to me 49.01 with shipping and insurance. but I was billed and charged $60 I really cant be getting charged an extra $10+ here and there when I order I cant afford that im on a tight enough budget as it is. My order info is below
Order Confirmation No: 15396
Saturday, November 28, 2009 2:52 PM
I also chose to use my artist points on this order
I tried to call but it said you were closed I thought you were open till 4?

Dear Karin, the total will be around $49. When we do web orders we authorize the customers card for what we think the order will end up costing. The exact amount is never a fact until the order has been pulled, packed and weighed. We authorize a little more in case the weight of the glass is slightly more or if the weight of the box is slightly higher due to the type of box used and packing material and even the candy. All quotes on our web site are estimates, but when we invoice the order we only use what was needed and the remaining amount will drop off within 24 to 48 hours.

Your artist points were used. I am not sure which day you called, but we are not open on Saturday and Sunday.

Sincerely

Mike Frantz

IF-Designs
2009-12-01, 7:24pm
thanks for getting back to me mike, i called today i think about a quarter to four...i just wondered because it showed on my cc as $60 so I wanted to see what was going on with that as i dont recall seeing that happen before, thanks for putting my mind at ease!