Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Change in my Seahorse Tutorial availability and format

slcuniques
2009-11-19, 12:14pm
Change in my Seahorse Tutorial availability and format.

Please do not take this in any other way than respect for another fellow glass worker.
I mean nothing more than to give space to Deb and for me to use format differences to give variety.

Deb Crowley and I are both working on tutorials of the same nature, even though our techniques are different.

I do not see a need to take away from each others sales by promoting the same, at the same time so I will not be publishing my Sea Horse tutorial with the bonus Murex shell tutorial at this time. I will wait, but in the mean time I will be working on my technique in a different format instead of the downloadable pdf tutorial only.
My pdf version of my sea horse on marble is complete and will be a part of the bonus when I feel its right to announce it as available for purchase.

I will explain more of what is coming after the full package is complete.

My plans are in motion and will still include the Murex shell as a "bonus".

I will post an update when the space timing is right.

I hope everyone interested in learning will purchase Debs Shell tutorial and bonus seahorse combo.

Good Luck Deb! I wish you all the best! Sell to the walls!:waving:

Afterdark
2009-11-19, 2:46pm
?? I 'd buy both- Did I miss sonething here. Don't see that Deb has one for sell yet-did I miss it? I may have to buy your murex shell now.
Look forward to purching both tuts whenever they go up for sell.

slcuniques
2009-11-19, 3:14pm
Nono, Her's is due to be up on Monday I think. I think it would be best for them to be spaced out a little is all.

bead crazy
2009-11-19, 3:15pm
WOW Sandy what a totally respectful and stand up thing you are doing goes to show exactly what kind of person I always knew you were. Most would just go ahead with there plans I can't wait for both I am sure that you both will only build and help to know both styles eventually. Kudos!!!

LeahBeads
2009-11-20, 7:38am
Can't wait for it to come out!

Leah

Nicker
2009-11-23, 9:32pm
Well crap, with all due respect I want YOUR tutorial, not anyone elses :p

Rose Leslie
2009-12-13, 6:43am
I agree. I have been waiting to see if I have any cash for it. So hopefully this will happen soon.
Hugs to you for being a great person.