Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Amazing Service from Reenie; beautiful glass!

theglasszone
2009-11-21, 1:04pm
As some of you know, Reenie has been having a tough time...but I must say, she's my Super Woman, as she's still keeping an amazingly fast turn-around time on orders! Girl - I LUVZ YOU!

I placed my order on Wednesday and my glass was here by Friday; all perfectly packaged and not a fleck of breakage!

I also gotta give a woot to the glass I bought this time around! Among my "standard" stuff (Lau SC 104, Moretti Pastel White, blah, blah) I bought a few I'd not see nor tried before - and WOW, they are beautiful!

I bought the Reichenbach "Pearl Pink" - GORGEOUS:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Also Reichenbach "Ocean Blue" - amazing and sparkly:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And this one - the new Reichenbach "Caramel" - I think it just may be the perfect lightish, creamy "Caramel" brown I've been hoping and dreaming for - not too dark and not too yellow:

I'll DEFINITELY be buying more of all three of these - and of course, from REENIE!

Thanks again hun!

Hugs,
De

ROC
2009-11-21, 2:51pm
Can I jump in on your thread De? I just got my order from Reenie and was amazed at how quickly she got it to me! Everything was great, and she puts the candy on top so I actually saw it! (Hubby says "thanks," btw.)

I got a bunch of the Reichenbach to try, mostly mystics, and Reenie snuck in a rod of a couple of the pearl colors so I could compare. Crafty businesswoman, that Reenie. She knows I'll try them, love them, and order them the next time I get glass from her!

Thanks a bunch for the great service, Reenie. I hope you get to spend some peaceful holiday time with your family and that your daughter recovers quickly. And that you can carve out time for a nap now and then.

theglasszone
2009-11-21, 3:30pm
Come one, come all, Rachel! And please let me know what you think of the Mystics and the Pearls! I shoulda ordered more! Next time, for sure! :)

De

Reenie
2009-11-21, 3:48pm
Hey Thanks guys!!
I hope you like the new colors...... De you are the first and only one that's tried the Reichenbach Lilac. It's brand new to the 104 line. I'd seriously love to see pictures of what it looks like melted. I promised myself I'd torch last night but the in laws were here...Gone already Yeah!!!!!
Instead I played with Jenette's seed weave tutorial. I finished a bracelet ....OMG!

Reenie
2009-11-21, 3:52pm
Should of added the link there...But just in case your interested...She makes it easy, fun and you'll end up with something perfect the first time!!

Lea Zinke
2009-11-21, 4:10pm
Hey all, now you've got me lusting after these new colors, yikes!!!
Reenie, do you s'pose you'll be putting together a sample pack??? (I know, as if you have time for that, sorry!)

Hey Rachel, just came through Greenville SC, loved it! Friends there! Sat in motorhome in Paris Mountain State Park (which was gorgeous BTW) and made 36 prs of earrings. I swear I have the best job in the world!!!\\:D/

Best,
Lea

ROC
2009-11-21, 5:44pm
Oh, Lea, wish I had known. I could have brought some chili and cornbread (since that's about all I can cook) and made earrings with you!

Lea Zinke
2009-11-21, 5:47pm
I'll let you know next time I cruise thru!!! Loved Paris Mountain! Yum, cornbread & chili, who needs to know more? Hah.

Heart Fire
2009-11-22, 11:33am
I have purchased from Reenie several times and am sooo pleased with her customer service and the amount of stock she carries. The next time I need to buy it will definately be from her!

lois

Cassie
2009-11-22, 1:33pm
Same here with having a great experience with Reenie! I'll definitely order from her again in the future (when I lift my self-imposed buying ban due to bills :( )! :D

clan tabby
2009-11-25, 8:13pm
I got sucked into that Reichenbach madness - decided I had to try some. I ordered from Reenie over the weekend, & the glass arrived today, Wednesday. Thanks so much, Reenie! You really do an amazing job getting the glass out, especially with everything piling up on your plate lately.
Nancie

Reenie
2009-11-25, 8:48pm
I got sucked into that Reichenbach madness - decided I had to try some. I ordered from Reenie over the weekend, & the glass arrived today, Wednesday. Thanks so much, Reenie! You really do an amazing job getting the glass out, especially with everything piling up on your plate lately.
Nancie

Thanks Nancie. This worries me though since you're in the same state you should have gotten it earlier then today......<Sigh> But glad you have it for the holiday weekend!!!! Enjoy the glass and show pics please :-)

Karen Hardy
2009-11-25, 9:59pm
I wanna get one of those baroque shapers!
Those look awesome!

Maybe you can deliver it personally when your kid gets better
(or I can come out there). Seems a shame to be so close
and not get to hang!

clan tabby
2009-11-25, 11:01pm
Well, Reenie, this IS the beginning of the holiday madness rush. I stood in line for >20 minutes today in order to mail something. I imagine some things will be taking a bit longer to be delivered for the next month. I don't see how that glass could've got here any sooner than it did, unless you ran it up here yourself! Don't even think it!

I repeat, thanks for a job well done! The glass is gorgeous &, yes!, I will be able to play with it this weekend. Oh boy!

Carols Glass
2009-11-26, 8:26am
and................she is having a sale, yay!

Nokomis
2009-11-27, 5:27pm
I love, LOVE ordering from Reenie!!!! She IS a glassy superhero! Every order is always perfect and I honestly don't know how you get them to me so quickly Reenie! She is my FIRST choice as vendor when I order glass. I know, I am gushing, but seriously, Reenie YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Thanks for my latest order. It arrived today perfect, light-speed fast with candy! Woohoo.

Jenny :-)