Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : SEA HORSE TUT w/ Bonus Murex shell tut is now AVAILABLE on Etsy!

slcuniques
2009-12-17, 9:18pm
I've held off long enough! lol.
I've really appreciated the e-mails and PM's requesting I hurry up and get this tut out. lol
It's finally available on Etsy now! and my website.
You'll find the link to my Etsy shop in my siggy line
We're leaving on Wed next week and I have everything lined up so I can take my tutorial on the road with me and send them out while I'm away.

The multitude of e-mails and such have made some great reading and so many have made me laugh so hard I could hardly breathe. roflmao! Thanks so much you guys! I love ya!

Ellen Black
2009-12-17, 9:33pm
Ordered ! I admire your work. Your seahorses are FANTASTIC !

MerryFool
2009-12-17, 10:25pm
Congratulations, Sandy! It looks GREAT!!!

Ellen Black
2009-12-17, 10:30pm
It looks FANTASTIC !

slcuniques
2009-12-18, 1:16am
Thanks ya'll, I also want to add, This tutorial can be purchased from my website as well.
Also, this tut can not be downloaded using the firefox browser. We are working on it but for now, please use a different browser to download from until I can get this worked out tomorrow. So far, That is the only issue out of 60 sales for this tutorial from both my website and a few from Etsy.

AcidFly
2009-12-18, 9:23am
i used firefox to download it last nite :) ok the shell one came right up and i just saved the .pdf file. The sea horse .pdf did not load but all i did is right click on the .pdf link on the page and saved it to my desktop then opened it and everything was fine :)

thx
AcidFly

slcuniques
2009-12-18, 9:37am
Thanks Fly, I just found out it's a small glitch in Firefox, Between Firefox and Adobe Reader and not the tutorial itself. I've reported the problem to them. Lets see what they do to fix it. None of the other browsers are having a problem at all.
That was a slick move you did. ;)

playingwithfirebeads
2009-12-18, 12:53pm
Got me one. Yeah Sandy.

s38hyler
2010-01-01, 9:08pm
Your Sea Horses are to die for, I just love them. I hope to get one soon when I have the money.
Sandra

WestCoast
2010-01-01, 10:03pm
Ordered mine today from you Sandy......A Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!