Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Passing the Flame edition ???

RolloGollo
2009-12-28, 9:45pm
I just received a new copy of Passing the Flame, which says "third edition" on the front cover. However, the inside title page says "revised second edition".
Can anyone tell me if this is the way the third edition was packaged or might I have a defective copy?

mikefrantz
2009-12-28, 10:38pm
I just received a new copy of Passing the Flame, which says "third edition" on the front cover. However, the inside title page says "revised second edition".
Can anyone tell me if this is the way the third edition was packaged or might I have a defective copy?

Most likely it is from the printing of 10,000 copies that Corina printed about 3 years ago. If I understand correctly, she made some changes, and reprinted, and then reprinted again.

Mike

Flonche
2009-12-29, 10:10am
I have the same book, Ella, bought it 3 years ago when I got started and this 2nd/3rd edition confused me too. Now that Mike explains it kind of makes sense. But it's still a great book!

flyingcorgi
2009-12-29, 1:53pm
I bought one brand new, too, with the same conflicting info. I have NOT seen a "third edition" that did not have the "revised second edition" on the inside cover. I believe this is the true third and last edition.

I wrote to Corrina to ask for clarification but never heard back.

I think you have the latest.

Regards,
- Becky in cooooolld MN

Mitosis Glass
2009-12-29, 2:28pm
I just bought mine a year ago and it says the same thing. I was wondering about that as well.

RolloGollo
2009-12-30, 7:43am
Thanks for your replies, everyone.
My Third Edition book has a forward to the 2nd edition on page 209 but no forward to the 3rd edition. I didn’t know quite what to make of that, and couldn’t find any contact info for BonzoBucks & Books, the publisher, to ask if I was perhaps missing some pages. But from what you're saying here, not to worry! Sounds like everything is there.
I am enjoying the book!