Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : BOC Cocktail Party during Tucson Gem Show week

LoriGreenberg
2010-01-31, 11:19am
Come one, come all. Bring your friends and invite your customers to join you too!

Beads of Courage invites all the generous bead artists who donate beads to support our mission to the Beads of Courage Bead Artist Reception of Gratitude!!

When: Thursday, February 4th from 6:00PM-10:00 PM
Where: Tucson Botanical Gardens (2150 N. Alvernon Way) - Education Building

Come and put your feet up after a hard day of work at your bead show and enjoy food, wine and friendly conversation with your adoring fans - a.k.a - Beads of Courage!!!!

JCHerrellGlass
2010-02-01, 8:52pm
I'll see you there!!!

RSimmons
2010-02-02, 6:40am
I'm going to miss seeing you all this time around. We're not going to make it out to Tucson this year. Having to move my lab has changed everything between now and July.

Robert

margaretz
2010-02-02, 8:44am
We'll miss you, Robert! Hope to many others there!

jujeebeads
2010-02-04, 8:13am
I'll be there...with beads on!

LoriGreenberg
2010-02-09, 5:55pm
We did miss you Robert. It was wonderful. Jean got to introduce the program "officially" to some beadmakers who hadn't gotten the whole spiel, as well as the Gaffer Girls.

MZ also gave us an iphone-lit tour through the Botanical Gardens where we saw and learned about, appropriately, the butterfly house where, during the day you can stroll among real live butterflies.

Thanks for the 16 lb box of beads Judy!!!

jujeebeads
2010-02-10, 6:06pm
Sorry I got there too late for the cell lit botanical tour! BOC put on a nice reception, it was fun...and thank the SCFS (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.) for the beads! We have a very generous group!

Good to see you Lori....same time next year, if not sooner!

Judy :)

LoriGreenberg
2010-02-12, 9:02am
Well, thank you to the SCFS! I didn't see what was in there but I can only imagine!!

LoriGreenberg
2010-02-12, 9:03am
Oh Yeah! And I forgot there was a check in that box too, wasn't there? Thank you to the SCFS for their fundraising efforts and donation!!! Can't forget that!

CarolS
2010-02-12, 2:49pm
Flame Surfers rock! Judy loaded me up with a huge box of really fabulous beads a couple years ago too.:)