Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Glasshive Kiln customer service is amazing!

Gham
2010-02-15, 4:48pm
I was soooooooooooo nervous about ordering my son's kiln. I feel like a fish out of water because I am not a lampworker. But, Pam walked me right through the programming options. She is so incredibly nice! Thanks Pam!!!!

Silver Moon Lampwork
2010-02-15, 5:02pm
Good to know. I'm thinking of getting one too.

Gham
2010-02-15, 9:29pm
Silver Moon, I do hope that you consider purchasing one from Pam and Mike when it comes time for you to buy one. A kiln is a lot of money and not a decision that one can afford to take lightly. Everything I read about the Glasshive kiln company was very positive. Today, I had the opportunity to experience it myself and everything I read was soooooooooooooooooo true. Their customer service is top notch. I know you won't be disappointed. :)

Little Lilypad
2010-02-16, 4:57am
I've ordered from Mike as well and he offers an amazing product and just as amazing customer service. He was a joy to deal with and answered all the questions I had for him. If I ever upgrade you can bet I'll be giving my business to Mike at Glasshive.