Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Hip hip horray for frantz

SunDoorBeads
2010-02-16, 5:14pm
Okay I know that it may seem small to some but when I am able to afford the glass I love going to Mike and his crew for some great colors!!! When I heard the "vault had been cracked open" I ran for it over to frantz (virtually that is)
well I was unsuccessful when I tried to order the products. They were right there in my cart and yet the order was going wonky:sad: Long story short I just wanna say a BIG Thank You to Mike and Stacy and anyone else who helped me get this sorted out so that I could get the glass that I had waited so long for!!! I always feel like I am treated as if my case matters no matter how much or little glass has been ordered. To me, customer service is a HUGE reason I go back to a reseller!!!!!! and Mike and his staff are definitely at the top of this!!! I cannot wait till it gets here and I am soooo appreciative for all they have done for me!!!!

Tabitha
2010-02-17, 3:26am
I wish I had this success when dealing with them.

polka dottie
2010-02-17, 1:13pm
i am with sun door beads. frantz has always gone above and beyond their already excellent customer service to help me with orders or questions. i have never been disappointed with an order or the quality of any item i have received from them. just last week i had trouble getting my shopping cart to go to checkout and dede spent a long time getting everything sorted out for me. stacy has been a wonderful help to me in the past as well. mike's customer service is exceptional...kath

mikefrantz
2010-02-18, 8:11pm
Thanks for all the comments. I love to hear when we do something right, and am big enough to take it when I/We do something wrong (even though it can bring me to tears).

We still have a long way to go, but on April 1st we go live with our new software and it will make things go a bit quicker and smoother, but the process of dealing with new software is going to be difficult.

Mike