Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : International Flameworkers conference

Amozoo
2006-03-02, 5:04am
Hi ya'll, I just got back from Italy!!!! It was fantastic studying with Lucio Bubacco and Vittorio Costantini. I'm blown away, I have some sweet pictures on my web blog www.moltendiva.com

as a follow up I'm going to the flamewokers conference in Salem College in Carney's Point NJ.

anyone from here going?
anyone looking for a room mate?

woman, woman room mate.

ok, behave now

Amoret

HannahRachel
2006-03-02, 1:48pm
Can you add in a link to the FW conference in NJ?
Thanks, Hannah

fyrsmith
2006-03-02, 2:01pm
Wow, Italy _and_ Salem! Thanks for the great pictures. I wish I could go to more workshops, but I'll have to settle for one this year, going to AGI in Pennsylvania in August.

-Don-

Ellen Black
2006-03-02, 4:50pm
Thank you for sharing the pictures Amoret. They are wonderful ! Ellen

Amozoo
2006-03-02, 8:02pm
You are so welcome for the pictures the link to the lampworkers conference at Salem Community College in Carney's Point NJ is
http://www.salemcc.org/glass/flameworking.htm
now what thing are you talking about Don, I don't know about that one

Amozoo
2006-03-03, 7:36am
Kimberly, thanks so much, well, you owe part of your grattitude to my room mate Markels who went ape over a few of my photos, and encouraged me to continue. She also had a laptop computer (the exact same camera as I have) and each night while we all partied she stayed in her room and worked like a turk, downloading my photos (and other's) and burned us CD's so we could all have everyone's photos.

So you are a Lucio / Murano student, well, I am feeling so blessed to have had that experience!
now, off to make a bug! or a man!

(I made a promise to myself not to pick up a mandrel until I've made 100 men and 50 crabs!)

so far, its going very slow! LOL and I need to get good fast so I can have $ for my credit card bill next month! (what a problem! grin)