Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : REENIE !!

demcc2
2010-03-03, 3:11am
I placed a small order this past Sunday, Feb 28. I checked my tracking "info" this morning, and see that its out for delivery today. (No, I haven't even received it yet, but still!)

The times I've ordered from Reenie I wonder if she's really in sunny California.
Thanks Reenie, YOU ROCK!

Duane M

Reenie
2010-03-03, 8:42am
:-) Actually Duane I'm NOT in sunny California.

SIck, Sick, Sick of the rain!!!!

Shrimp
2010-03-03, 10:16am
She is very good in her shipping department!

Aubs
2010-03-03, 10:50am
I live in CT, and i got my items from Reenie SOOO quickly! I have a new favorite glass supplier!

DustyJJ
2010-03-03, 5:29pm
I was just going to start a thread about "Flame Kissed" but I'll just add my comment here. I ordered glass on March 1 and I got it today (March 3)!! (I'm in TN) that's like impossible but true! I too have a new favorite supplier.
Thanks So Much Irene!

MerryFool
2010-03-03, 5:37pm
Yup yup...Reenie rocks. :D

Reenie
2010-03-03, 6:39pm
Thank you guys! I appreciate the comments.
Now off to school :-)
Enjoy the glass and remember....the weekend is almost here!!!

demcc2
2010-03-04, 4:58pm
Yummy! Thanks for the treats, Irene. DS got the lollipop!

Duane

ROC
2010-03-04, 6:00pm
I think she must have a Santa connection for deliveries.

Shrimp
2010-03-05, 2:28pm
I may have to order from her again. I'm just now enjoying a Tangerine Dum-Dum I got in my order this week. It is so gooooood! Note to Irene: Tangerine Dum-Dums for Aleta.

Reenie
2010-03-05, 3:31pm
LOL....So how did Tangerine pass my hands??? I love Tangerine candy....Love it! Love it!
Consider yourself very lucky lol. Usually if I see one, I pop it in my mouth. Taylor loves the Mango one's but now they have them filled like tootsie pops. You can get gum in the center too :-)
Want some great candy...check out this page...THey are awesome!!!
It's under favorites. Their small little packages of "buds" they even have tangerine!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shrimp
2010-03-05, 5:25pm
RE: Butterfields Candy.

Now I'm going to want the Passion Buds! The Raspberry Buds sound great too. Oh and the Key Lime Buds too. Dang, they all look great!

I don't know how I managed to get the tangerine one, but I'm glad I did. It seems like my sinuses cleared up, and have been clear for about 3 hrs so far. Thank you!