Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Reichenbach

gemsinbloom
2010-03-06, 9:20am
Okay who wants to sell me some of this glass? I am actually looking for opal raspberry 104 but may experiment in some of the other colors. I have close to zero experience with this glass. I am in Vancouver, Canada. Who can ship to me fairly quickly at an affordable price?

Ta!

Reenie
2010-03-06, 9:39am
I have it if you need it :-) If you'd like, place the order and hit the check or money order option. That way I can tell you exactly what shipping will be before you commit.....
:-)

PaulaD
2010-03-06, 1:59pm
We sell it by the rod. But it would be better if you can find a Canadian sUpplier. Paula

Jody Lee
2010-03-06, 7:31pm
Artistry in Glass in London Ontario has it.

Debbie
2010-03-06, 8:38pm
Aren't they right over the border in Washington state?

Jody Lee
2010-03-07, 5:20am
Vancouver is, yes, but believe me, shipping stuff into Canada can be an expensive, time consuming procedure. Sometimes ya get lucky, often ya get burned at the border. I ordered from OCR once...$70 worth of glass cost me over $70 in duty, plus administration, plus GST, plus expensive shipping... (I'm from Canada, so I know this first hand). None of this is the shipper's fault, it's Canadian customs.

Reenie
2010-03-07, 10:27am
I didn't realize Canada had so many customs. Out of 3 years of this, only one order took forever and ever to get to where it was supposed to. Shipping up to 2 lbs is approx $9.00....Between 2-3 lbs is approx $12 and up to 4 lbs is $18 or so. This is for first class international. Priority runs about $21 at the start and then goes up.

I know some countries will charge less at customs if you put art supplies in the description as well but not sure about Canada.

Debbie
2010-03-07, 6:03pm
Vancouver is, yes, but believe me, shipping stuff into Canada can be an expensive, time consuming procedure. Sometimes ya get lucky, often ya get burned at the border. I ordered from OCR once...$70 worth of glass cost me over $70 in duty, plus administration, plus GST, plus expensive shipping... (I'm from Canada, so I know this first hand). None of this is the shipper's fault, it's Canadian customs.

I've heard. They are notorious for being a true nightmare. I assume that many Canadians shop in the US and go back across the border, though. Do you still owe that much in customs in that case?

nickandryan
2010-03-11, 1:17pm
Is there anyone else who has some of the Reichenbach Opal Raspberry in 104? I am looking for some also- 1/2-3/4 lb!

Reenie, it looks like you are sold out, unless you have some that isn't listed.

Thanks so much, Laura

Reenie
2010-03-11, 2:05pm
Laura....you got the 1/2 lb right??? If that was you, it's packaged and shipping today!!

Reenie
2010-03-11, 2:07pm
And yes, I have more on order. Should be in next week sometime.