Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Mike goes to Murano SOON

mikefrantz
2010-03-15, 4:39pm
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello everyone, no I am not in Murano! But I have been to Murano many times and I have taken many pictures, but my pictures stay on my memory stick and I am never sharing my photos with you and you are very important to me. And since most of you will never go to Murano, I would like to share photos with you when I arrive there on the 28th of May this year.

So what I am doing is getting lessons from Keith and he is training the 'untrainable ADD master' how to do it!

So this thread will be my training room and I will continue to post between now and the time I depart for Europe on the 19th of April.

This will not be an easy task for a man who took five years to learn how to cut and paste!

But I can do it (that is what Keith just said).

So my first photo is a photo of Murano very early in the morning, probably on a weekend.
Mike

mikefrantz
2010-03-15, 4:49pm
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is a photo of downtown Burano, home of lace and pastel colored homes, great food and other stuff.

Mike

IF-Designs
2010-03-15, 4:55pm
oo I wish I could go!

PittsGlass
2010-03-15, 6:52pm
How many of us will fit in your suitcase?

Caroline
2010-03-15, 7:10pm
Maybe we go to Murano in summer!

Than we are on vacation in italy, so I hope we go.....

daisydog7
2010-03-16, 11:37am
Why don't you get together a FrantzArtGlass cruise ship, and take us all with you? We could do beads on the way over and back.

sansan239s
2010-03-16, 12:18pm
OMG...... a bead making cruise ship!! :fireblob::fireblob: Ya!! That would be an awesome idea and Mike can entertain us with all his little photo antics!! I'm game! I'd sell my soul for a ticket on that boat! :biggrin::-D

mikefrantz
2010-03-16, 4:21pm

This is not the warehouse at Effetre, this is a shot of the Frantz Art Glass warehouse. This is not Murano, this is a training session for me.

Mike

Torched Art
2010-03-16, 4:34pm
I don't throw temper tantrums, but............ TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

I love Venice! Have fun Mike.

tnehlers
2010-03-16, 4:53pm
I love your warehouse. Can I live there?

mikefrantz
2010-03-16, 6:32pm
I love your warehouse. Can I live there?

You would have to share the building with the resident squirrel :)

Mike

DPete1104
2010-03-16, 9:19pm
so much glass...so little money *sigh*

This is not the warehouse at Effetre, this is a shot of the Frantz Art Glass warehouse. This is not Murano, this is a training session for me.

Mike

tnehlers
2010-03-17, 4:30pm
That's fine with me. I like squirrels.

What is the glass in the bottom left? I hope I have it. It looks nice.

TheBriarePatch
2010-03-17, 5:13pm
This is not the warehouse at Effetre, this is a shot of the Frantz Art Glass warehouse.

I just about had the big O when I saw this picture!!!

flameonglass
2010-03-17, 5:53pm
Darn. Why can't I see any pics?