Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : ABR Imagery: 5 Stars!!!

Lisi
2010-04-06, 11:18am
Absolutely perfect service!! It doesn't get better than this!

My order was shipped fast and packed very well. They went the extra mile to see that my glass was packed safely. I'm very pleased wih their huge selection and good pricing. They will definitely be my boro suppliers! :D

Thank you SO much, and I can't wait to place my next order!

tassiebeads
2010-04-06, 4:55pm
I second that, thanks guys (and gals??) so much.

And also for the free glass with my last order (in lieu of the cookies which probably would have gotten held up at the border) - breezed through customs and arrived so well packaged, everything perfect.

Love your DH sales too, I just can't ever pass them up - thanks again.
Mary

GlassyEyedGirl
2010-04-06, 5:55pm
Yeah, ABR has always treated me very well! You need to visit the warehouse sometime if you can!

midniteburner
2010-04-06, 11:19pm
Lisi: we are both finally taking the plunge lol!

I am glad you approve of this place.

Sara

Potter
2010-04-06, 11:40pm
I Love ABR! They ship quickly and the packing is amazing! Sign up for the newsletter and get in the on the sales ;)

I get to see the warehouse in 3 weeks... and I get to learn from Stephan Hagstrom that weekend and pick up my oxygen concentrator (I'll actually be able to make things w/o worrying about running out of O2 again!)

beadsoncypress
2010-04-07, 3:45am
ABR has been the Boro "king" for a long time. BUT they carry lots of great stuff for us "soft" glass workers and are price competitive. What I like is their packaging and speed of shipment!

Angie's glass
2010-04-07, 4:09am
I just got my oxycon yesterday. Wow that was fast. Thanks!!!! Their service was great too, I had to call then with questions about the set-up and they were very helpful.

ABR Dave
2010-04-07, 8:57am
thanks everyone! always means a lot to hear our hard work pays off. i love the comments on the packaging too. shipping glass is as hard as it gets in the shipping industry, and we have put a lot into doing it the right way. i will let the warehouse guys know about your kindness!

we look forward to continuing to do our best for you guys! thanks again:biggrin:

Hagstrom Art Glass
2010-04-11, 2:57am
abr who...potter are you Dave??? I swear Im moving to Louisville.

Potter
2010-04-13, 1:03am
No, I'm not Dave. Name's Nathan. I'm also a potter as well as a glass and fiber artist, hence the name.

and louisville has a couple of great hotshops and both of them now have flameworkers.. we could use more so come on down... we have lots of fireworks this weekend and this thing called the kentucky derby the first saturday in may.. it has something to do with horses i think lol

debkauz
2010-04-13, 7:41am
I lovelovelove ABR too! I placed a big order (huge for me) a few months ago and Cody said he'd call me when it was pulled, packed and ready to ship to tell me how much the shipping would be. He called me an HOUR later! Talk about customer service! Love these guys!

ROSSGLASS
2010-04-16, 6:02am
thanks everyone!

fourpawsglass
2010-04-16, 7:15am
The guys at ABR are great. I met them at the International Flameworking Conference several years ago. This year they brought a ton of glass and the prices were beyond belief. BTW - Cody is really really cute!

Lisi
2010-04-16, 7:18am
Yay!! Tax return is coming soon, so after some bills are paid with it, I get some "glass allowance" that is leftover! I need some good boro eyewear, and I know where I'm getting them. ;)

Potter
2010-04-25, 4:36pm
So I want to give a huge shout out to Ross, Cody, and Steph at ABR. I definitely will be keeping them as my main source for boro and other things :)

Cosmo
2010-04-26, 5:54am
Ross and the guys at ABR always take care of me. I just wish I had more money to be able to spend more with them...

Mary K
2010-04-28, 6:28am
ABR is the BEST! They carry everything, they have the best prices and sales overall,
their service can not be beat. I have learned thru the years that they are the only
glass supplier for me, they always make me happy. And they did it again, just this week!
Thank you ABR! The ONLY place to order glass for me!

ABR Dave
2010-04-28, 6:34am
:-)

Lisi
2010-04-28, 10:14am
Ross and the guys at ABR always take care of me. I just wish I had more money to be able to spend more with them...

Oh I wish too! Soon for me but not soon enough!

blr2449
2010-04-28, 10:49am
Yeah, ABR has always treated me very well! You need to visit the warehouse sometime if you can!

They have a - gasp! - warehouse?

blr2449
2010-04-28, 1:18pm
Last week, I called ABR to order a torch. Actually, an upgrade. I spoke with Ross at length. I had planned on a Nortel Red Max with a Premix top, but after talking to Ross and answering questions about my glass intentions, he suggested I go with the surface mix top. I got it today. It was packed very well, and I'm quite happy. Except for the fact that I have to wait until Friday for my husband to get it hooked up for me. :(

Thanks, Ross and ABR!

Lisa A
2010-04-28, 2:38pm
:love::love:I LOVES me some ABR!!!:love::love:

ROSSGLASS
2010-05-10, 6:58am
thanks islaga for attending here this weekend!!!!!
ross