Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Another Question About Butterfly Beads

rosebud101
2010-04-16, 4:23pm
If a butterfly bead is sent in to you, and it is not wire wrapped, does someone at BOC wire wrap the bead for the recipient, or is it given to the recipient unwrapped? I have quite a few butterfly beads to send in, but I haven't had the chance to do much in the way of wire wrapping. If they are not wire wrapped at BOC, I will hold on to them, and wire wrap them before I mail them in. I'd just like some clarification on this so I know what to do.

RSimmons
2010-04-16, 5:51pm
If they come in unwrapped most of the time we try to get it taken care of before they go out again. Any butterflies that come to me here in Atlanta unwrapped get done before I send them on to Tucson. It takes a big load off if they're done ahead of time, though, so if you can get around to it before you send them if would be helpful but it's not a requirement. We appreciate the time you've taken to make them in the first place so we're not going to be overly demanding.

Robert

rosebud101
2010-04-16, 6:26pm
I will get to work and wire wrap. I just wanted to make sure that the butterfly beads weren't just given out as a bead and not a pendant. Does that make sense? Thanks for the information.