Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : JameyLynn 1, USPS 0

maren
2010-04-23, 11:11pm
Got my package from HoWaCo today (the one with the old style pale emerald - well, and a few other things). Looked at the box, and from the way the box looked expected frit. It had been compressed lengthwise. First bit of good news: it didn't sound like frit. I don't normally unpack glass at work, but this time I had to. Nothing broke. Everything in perfect shape.

And that coral is so yummy looking. I'm going to have to hide that from myself.

Just one thing I did wrong. I thought I'd been working with light teal (unlabeled rods). Obviously it's not - unless the color has changed a lot. Once I find out what it is I'll have to buy more glass :lol:. I'm sure I'll be using the light teal too, some of it probably as soon as tomorrow.

Thanks for perfect service - and perfect packing.

Howaco
2010-04-24, 5:49pm
LOL, glad the glass was ok!

The light teal you got is actually an old batch too, but because I got such a little amount of it, I decided to just let it go as regular light teal. It is a nice blueish shade of teal just like the dark teal.

The teals we have had for a couple years or more now are a greenish shade. I am really diggin the older blueish stuff.

And that coral. Yum, I could eat it. Looks like candy to me :)

Have fun with the glass!

Mitosis Glass
2010-04-30, 11:40am
I got my order today as well! I don't know if it was USPS or Canada Post that kicked the side of my box in, but someone decided to see what lovely sound the package might make. Fortunately everything was packaged very well and the glass was all in one piece.

The colours! My gosh, how yummy.

Thanks for the excellent customer service and fabulous glass Jamey!