Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Noodlesaurus

BellaBean
2010-04-26, 5:55am
First, let me tell you about the awesome steel punties from Noodlesaurus! I have been recently getting into making murrini. I was using boro as my punties. Even thought I used scrap glass on the ends, I had issues with the last 3" or so on each side being distorted. I was satisfied if I got a decent 8-9" of usable cane out of my pull. Last night I used the steel disc punties that I bought from Noodlesaurus. Oh my god! What a difference!!!! The ends didn't distort at all. I got more than 4' of usable cane. I actually had to stop pulling because my arms weren't long enough! These disc punties are awesome! I highly recommend them!

Next, let me tell you about Kris, the woman behind Noodlesaurus. In addition to being a kind, helpful, and supportive member of the glass community... her customer service is amazing. I messaged her about the tool, paid by PayPal, and had my tool within 2 days. You can't get any quicker than that. Thank you Kris for eveything!

Kris Schaible
2010-04-26, 6:05am
Cori... Thanks for your kind words... John, My husband, makes all our tools so I will pass along the message of happiness.... Most days I can get orders right out...some times they need to be created and take an extra day or two...Please post pick I would love to see what you are creating...
Thanks again for the support...

Trey Cornette
2010-04-26, 6:38am
I just started using the disc punties for pulling cane and Millifiori and am really impressed with the ease with which I can get even, thick cane pulls with very little waste.
I will be using these in my classes from now on.
Nice tool folks!!

Kris Schaible
2010-04-26, 9:10am
Thanks Trey... glad they are working out so well for you... :)

theglasszone
2010-04-26, 10:21am
Kris is my hero! I couldn't do my murrini without these awesome punties! They changed my murrini-making life...for the better, of course!

:)
De

Kris Schaible
2010-04-26, 6:11pm
Thanks DE... I am super impressed you and your work not to mention you work on a hot head... THAT is amazing....

loribeads
2010-05-02, 11:40am
Kim and I are addicted to your punties, Kris!!!

Karen Hardy
2010-05-02, 11:44am
Any pics of the punties? I looked all over the site and couldn't
find any.

Kris Schaible
2010-05-02, 1:57pm
sure, let me see if I can attach a link... but just in case they are on page 5 toward the bottom under "mandrels and tools" on the home page...To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kris Schaible
2010-05-02, 1:57pm
Lori... glad you ladies are having such success with them.... love the new work.... :)

dragonfly designs 56
2010-05-02, 7:30pm
Kris is great, and extremely helpful with things, even if shes not making a buck, love people like her!!!!