Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : The Glasshive

Torch&Marver
2010-05-07, 4:20pm
ROCKS!

I am most impressed by their immediate, attentive and above and beyond perspective on customer service.

There just aren't enough words of praise!

squid
2010-05-07, 5:03pm
I assume you happened to get your kiln on the same day your old one died? :lol:

Torch&Marver
2010-05-07, 9:28pm
I assume you happened to get your kiln on the same day your old one died? :lol:

Not exactly. I have had one on layaway. Mike and Pam have been exemplary in helping to assist me in getting the payment sorted out and the kiln shipped in record time.

I'm most grateful.

squid
2010-05-07, 10:36pm
oh cool.

demcc2
2010-05-08, 3:53am
Hi Cheryl (and Mike and Pam if they read these)
I had always wanted a Glass Hive kiln but was waiting for some extra $$.
When I had finally started my layaway I calculated my kiln arrival. I figured it would be around my bday in early June. In the last week I received an email.
Mike and Pam were apologizing for the delay in shipping because they had noticed something astray with one of the parts. They got that resolved and once again apologized.

They didn't NEED to send that email, but they did! I believe they did it because they truly appreciate their customers! If the delivery remains on schedule I can expect the new member to my glass family to arrive next Wednesday!:grin:

Cheryl, I need to quote you: Mike and Pam, you guys ROCK

Duane

pinkcb
2010-05-08, 5:19am
Cheryl how was it with customs?

Torch&Marver
2010-05-08, 8:04am
Charlene, I don't know yet. I'll let you know. I expect I'll get whacked with duties and calculated that into the price. I'm hoping to be proven wrong.

Duane, that's an awesome story :)

GLASSFREEK
2010-05-09, 6:18am
Thank you guys.
Where would we be without you.

Mike & Pam

JDsGlass
2010-05-11, 3:19pm
Mike, you are obviously checking these posts... Why haven't you returned my calls and emails!

JD

GLASSFREEK
2010-05-12, 8:49am
Mike, you are obviously checking these posts... Why haven't you returned my calls and emails!

JD

I have John, check your phone.

Mike

demcc2
2010-05-12, 3:32pm
I received my Short Guy today!! The box was very well labelled and meticulously packaged.

Upon examining everything its quite clear that Mike cares immensely of his product and even more so about his customers!!

Thanks Mike (and Pam) I can't wait to get this up and running!

Duane M

briatha
2010-05-13, 3:15am
Got my kiln on Monday. I was so impressed with the packaging I sorta didn't want to take it out of the box :badgrin:
Needless to say that didn't last long and my lovely new kiln is all set up & raring to go.
Thank you Mike & Pam for your patience with my questions, your wonderful service & awesome product!!

PittsGlass
2010-05-15, 7:50pm
Charlene, I don't know yet. I'll let you know. I expect I'll get whacked with duties and calculated that into the price. I'm hoping to be proven wrong.

Duane, that's an awesome story :)

We put the Low Value Import from USA form in with Canadian shipments. Hopefully that will negate the horrid fees. I would love to know the outcome, as we get varied results from different countries.

Duane, you are a sweetheart. We hope you are turning and burning in your new baby!

Briatha, Thank you. We are happy to help with both big and small questions and concerns.

Mike said it best, "where would we be with out you?" You guys are the best!

Pam

Torch&Marver
2010-05-26, 6:53pm
The outcome was -- I said to postaldude "what do I owe you" and he said "a signature!". Now, given that I just had to pay $13.00 for a wee tool that cost 1/20th what the kiln cost, my jaw hit the floor.

I just signed in a hurry before he changed his mind. And, the kiln is AWESOME (well, to look at anyway. I still haven't had anyone about to help me get it out to the studio and actually turn it on plus it's 8000F in the shade here this week so torching has been somewhat elusive) but I digress.

Mike & Pam - THANK YOU!

:)

demcc2
2010-05-28, 2:48am
Hi everyone! Yes my new baby has been properly initiated and its STILL shiny too! I am very impressed how quickly it ramps up but of course I've never had a "bigboy" kiln before :lol:

Of course me, being of the somewhat impatient nature at times, am not impressed how slowly (but properly of course) it ramps down :eyeroll:

but I still love it

Duane

Torch&Marver
2010-08-22, 4:40pm
Update: I just received a bill from FEDEX for $130 US dollars (sigh). So much for nothing more than a signature being required!