Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Vetrofond black? When??

Lisi
2010-05-08, 11:32pm
I can't get it anywhere, so what's the news on it? How long before it is available again?

mikefrantz
2010-05-09, 8:30am
I can't get it anywhere, so what's the news on it? How long before it is available again?

There has not been a much of production at Vetrofond during the past year, but they are again producing colors, some regular and some new ODD ones. I have a small airfreight with six new colors that is probably in Seattle now and I hope to have it this week.

In regards to Vetrofond Black, I do not have an exact date when it will be available. I am hoping that it will be done soon enough to be added to my seafreight from them.

I had tickets to Europe for April 19th, but the volcano in Iceland put a hold on my trip. I have new tickets for September this year, but in the meantime new color is on its way from both Effetre and Vetrofond.

Messy Color continues to bring us new and wonderful colors and this truly will be a "Summer of Color".

Mike
n

Elizabeth Beads
2010-05-09, 8:42am
So Mike. any truth to the rumor that you are going to start carrying Ornela/Czech glass rod?

;)

Lisi
2010-05-09, 9:57am
Thanks, Mike. :)

I will make sure I order 5-10lbs when it does come in. ;)

squid
2010-05-09, 11:53am
So Mike. any truth to the rumor that you are going to start carrying Ornela/Czech glass rod?

;)

Oh is Mike "Little Tiger"? :lol:

Elizabeth Beads
2010-05-09, 3:00pm
Oh is Mike "Little Tiger"? :lol:

Hah! It took me a minute to get that allusion, since I never bought glass from she who shall not be named.

No, rumor had it that Mike was going to Prague, in other words straight to the source.

mikefrantz
2010-05-09, 4:41pm

;)
Not exactly. Actually not remotely....now where did you hear this?

Mike

mikefrantz
2010-05-09, 4:42pm
Hah! It took me a minute to get that allusion, since I never bought glass from she who shall not be named.

No, rumor had it that Mike was going to Prague, in other words straight to the source.

Yes, I was supposed to head to Prague, all fun....no business. Between Effetre, Vetrofond and CiM Messy Color, my palette is full!

Mike

GlassGalore
2010-05-09, 4:45pm
Yes, I was supposed to head to Prague, all fun....no business. Between Effetre, Vetrofond and CiM Messy Color, my palette is full!

Mike

Ah, but us beadmaker's palettes are never full! ;)

squid
2010-05-09, 5:55pm

:lol:

good one.