Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Help!

Mr. Smiley
2006-03-12, 9:00am
Just kidding, I just wanted to have the first thread in here. :lol:

Rhapsody Fire Beads
2006-03-12, 9:16am
You do need help Brent, but I am in fear you are past excepting it.

Help:
1 : to give assistance or support to <help a child with homework> but can Brent do the math?
2 a : to make more pleasant or bearable : IMPROVE, RELIEVE <bright curtains will help the room> <took an aspirin to help her headache brought on by hours of listening to Brent argue about torches.> b archaic : RESCUE, SAVE
3 a : to be of use to : BENEFIT b : to further the advancement of : PROMOTE : We all know where Brent goes with this one!!
4 a : to change for the better b : to refrain from : AVOID c : to keep from occurring : PREVENT <they couldn't help the accident> d : to restrain (oneself) from doing something <knew they shouldn't go but couldn't help themselves> Again, it's a Brent thing.
5 : to serve with food or drink especially at a meal <told the guests to help themselves> Brent was too lazy to fix their plates as usual.
6 : to appropriate something for (oneself) <helped himself to the car keys> Brent stole the car keys when he knew he had had too much to drink!!
intransitive senses
1 : give assistance or support -- often used with out. Brent supportive? Again this begs debate.
2 : to be of use or benefit
synonym see IMPROVE. Brent improve??? Bwaaahhaaaa!!!!:badgrin:
- so help me : upon my word : believe it or not. NOT!!!

Shawn T
2006-03-12, 2:00pm
Damn Suzy you ARE good!
LMAO :badgrin:

Rhapsody Fire Beads
2006-03-12, 2:48pm
Thank you Shawn!! And that was before coffee..................

dogmaw
2006-03-12, 3:00pm
ROFL Suzy! That'll learn you Brent! :lol:

born2snooze
2006-03-12, 5:43pm
Mr. Smiley, I was seriously rushing to click and ready to help! You bad you.. :D

Mr. Smiley
2006-03-12, 7:20pm
I like you better after coffee Miss Suzy. :lol: That was pretty funny stuff there. I can't wait to see you at the Gathering... this should be a lot of fun! :D

Rhapsody Fire Beads
2006-03-12, 9:46pm
You coming to get me? You know how afraid I am to fly!

seafire
2006-03-12, 10:37pm
Nice to see the ladies have brent figured out.........Oh yes....brent is easy.....but expensive....cheers vic

Mr. Smiley
2006-03-13, 6:51am
Hey, I'm not easy... I'm complex and I take time. I need to be romanced... I like long walks on the beach and romantic sunset dinners... :P

Come on Suzy... just get rediculously drunk (fly out on Saturday and you won't need to drink more than usual). :lol:

Rhapsody Fire Beads
2006-03-13, 9:33am
LOL!!!! You are too funny Brenty! Long walks on the beach............hee....hee..

Datenight on a freeking airplane? Now that's a very questionable thing. Suppose I'd become a member of the mile high club?
So how far to Orlando is it from the Gat...............oh never mind, I'll just call ya.

CorriDawn
2006-03-13, 1:40pm
Suzy, I will fly up and get you

Rhapsody Fire Beads
2006-03-14, 9:41am
Corri!! My hero!
Are ya gonna flash everyone on the plane? :badgrin: