Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : I'll play

sarakay
2006-03-12, 6:26pm

paintingwithglass
2006-03-12, 6:42pm
Hi Sara! I looked...sorry no suggestions from me because I am website challenged. Anyway, seeing the peeps reminds me that I have peeps in the candy drawer...YUM!!!

Deb Hopeful Journeys
2006-03-12, 6:47pm
First off I just love your beads Sara!! They continue amaze me. Hopefully some day I will own a few of your PEEP beads. Gotta love STALE peeps!

Hey Fay!

I can't wait to get the pink and black/white bead I just won on ebay!!

Deb in MN

sarakay
2006-03-12, 6:47pm
are they stale? Peeps are best when they are a little crunchy. ;-)

dogmaw
2006-03-12, 7:15pm
I like the gallery, so I can't make any suggestions. :D

paintingwithglass
2006-03-12, 7:17pm
First off I just love your beads Sara!! They continue amaze me. Hopefully some day I will own a few of your PEEP beads. Gotta love STALE peeps!

Hey Fay!

I can't wait to get the pink and black/white bead I just won on ebay!!

Deb in MN

That was you?!! I had no clue. Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy it!!

The peeps are new...just bought them yesterday...yummy!!

mikefras
2006-03-12, 9:19pm
Its a great site. The white background does not take away from your work. Perfect size pictures and it loads quickly. Nice job.

born2snooze
2006-03-13, 5:28pm
I like the gallery actually. And love the website, very clean looking. My type of thing. But I have a suggestion if you want a different look, maybe make them as thumbnails and people can click it when they want to see it big? Its good for the page download too, will be faster.

I love your feminine beads! :waving:

DancingSalamander
2006-03-13, 5:51pm
Do you know what it is about your gallery that you don't like? It does the job of showing your work without having distracting backgrounds, etc. Personally, I'm not a lover of thumbnails unless they are necessary for loading purposes. Loading time doesn't seem to be a problem.

Nothing specific jumps out that I think needs to be changed. Something is just not striking your asthetic. Sorry not more help.

Stacia

Phoenix
2006-03-16, 9:39am
Sara- the beads are amzing- but i don't know if the gallery draws the casual user in enough to show them all off.

For example- you have a couple in the freesia style- but they are separated. The you have the cute peeps which are a completely different style. Your frogs look completely different from the standard- but someone who like that type of thing may stall at the beginning when seeing two freesia beads first.

I'd suggest a header on the page that has a variety of your beads in a collage to start with- so they know what you are capable of.

As you add beads, I would break out pages of "types" of beads to show off each strength

The obvious missing part- make sure they know where to buy from you!

Good luck with the site- the beads should make this site sing easily!

sarakay
2006-03-16, 10:48am
Those are really good suggestions, Jessica. Thanks!

~sara

IF-Designs
2006-03-16, 10:50am
I think for the gallery I would make a small table with super l closeups of each bead and when you clikc on it it opens the page for that bead. It takes more time to build this way but it really looks very nice when its done.

sarakay
2006-03-16, 5:40pm
I have code I used when I built deanna griffin dove's website that displays a secondary window. ;-)

collectiblesbyrose
2006-03-18, 8:47pm
Suggestions!?! Nope, looks perfect to me!!! Very pretty beads!!!