Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Goodglassco & mag gets my thumbs up!

theglasszone
2010-06-11, 2:13pm
I just wanted to post that I received my "Hearts and Grooves" press from Mag at Good Glass Co. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and she get's my heart-felt appreciation for her beautiful, well-made press!!!! :love:

Although it went through HELL between international "Economy Mail", customs hold, etc., it arrived today safe and sound and I LOVE IT!

Mag, honey, I'm so sorry you lost sleep over this! I just wanted to give you a positive SHOUT OUT here, as well as in the GS thread, to show my appreciation.

PERSONAL NOTE ON CHOOSING SHIP OPTIONS FROM THIS VERY NICE SELLER...since it's only a small investment more, I can't recommend enough CHOOSING THE "PRIORITY SHIP" OPTION OVER THE "ECONOMY"!!! It will save you (and poor Mag!) a long wait and a whol lotta worry in the long run. I've learned my lesson!!!

Thanks again Mag!

Hugs,
De

loribeads
2010-06-11, 2:37pm
Mag was just wonderful when I ordered a press from her. I love the press. Beautifully made, verrrrrry useful ridgey bit on the back, all in all, a double duty press that I am really enjoying!

p.s. De, I think I'm stalking you today. :D