Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Bridgetown Glass is FAST!

Quicksilverart
2006-03-21, 7:02am
Got my order from Kalera in what seemed like moments after I ordered it....and I'm on the other side of the country!
Now how come folks are not hollering how much they LOVE Bullseye. Like letting all those who have used only Moretti, Check and Lauscha know how incredible Bullseye is!? What amazing glass! I ordered only odd lots because the colors were so much fun. Now I want lots more.
The glass came in what was the Fort Knox of packaging. You could have set off pyrotechnics next to it and that glass was going nowhere. I have a lovely stock of rubberbands now, thanks to Kalera. For what she charges for shipping, you get every penny's worth. She sure does a LOT of work making sure that you get you order in perfect shape. That has to take some serious time for her. Thank you Kalera for great service!\\:D/
Carolyn

parisgal
2006-03-23, 8:23am
Ditto!

barb
2006-03-24, 2:20pm
Great service - fantastic glass and you get to try out every new color before committing! [Sorry Breezy but I cut my rubberbands - have to unpack and blend new glass in the rack before husband comes home]

Barb

Debi
2006-03-26, 9:09am
The service is fast, the glass is clean and the rubber bands artistic ! I highly recommend Bridgetown !

Kalera
2006-03-26, 11:14am
Thanks, you guys!!! :D Breezy and I try to make sure it all gets there fast and intact... there's nothing sadder than a box full of broken glass, and it really sucks when it's a color you can't replace.

We've thought about switching to UPS to reduce shipping costs... but then it would take probably a couple days longer to get there. What do you guys think?

Debi
2006-03-26, 11:16am
Kalera, have you thought about using DHL ? So far they have done a great job and I think they are a little cheaper than UPS. Plus, the driver hasn't gotten tired of me yet, heehee.

Kalera
2006-03-26, 11:20am
Hmm, that's an idea! I'll look into them too.

barb
2006-03-26, 12:42pm
I haven't had any problems with "contents" or delivery times.

Barb

MelissaQ
2006-03-27, 10:23am
I agree, totally great service and superfast delivery!!!