Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : confused with myself...

julian
2011-03-03, 8:05pm
I'm preparing for the party this saturday.but I've no idea which opal necklace I should wear to match the opal earrings.here are the photos of necklaces and earrings, pls help me out...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lorraine Chandler
2011-03-03, 8:17pm
The earrings are soft and rounded, one necklace is very angular with sharper lines the other necklace is softer and more rounded. Guess which one I would choose?;)

Lizzydee
2011-03-03, 8:19pm
both are lovely...I think the neckline of the dress may dictate which would work better. :)

julian
2011-03-03, 8:22pm
The earrings are soft and rounded, one necklace is very angular with sharper lines the other necklace is softer and more rounded. Guess which one I would choose?;)

:rolleyes:maybe you would choose the square one to be special in the crowd. right?[-o<

julian
2011-03-03, 8:24pm
both are lovely...I think the neckline of the dress may dictate which would work better. :)

bingo!!~~ I wanna wear a black little dress with boat neckline:razz:

Lorraine Chandler
2011-03-03, 11:16pm
:rolleyes:maybe you would choose the square one to be special in the crowd. right?[-o<

I am 57...old school...LOL\\:D/ Never could wear stripes and plaid at the same time.

comoloko
2022-07-28, 8:04am
I'm preparing for the party this saturday.but I've no idea which opal necklace I should wear to match the opal earrings. (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)here are the photos of necklaces and earrings, pls help me out...

I have never seen such a beautiful one before.